December 18, 2017, 09:31:17 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 63281 times)

September 29, 2017, 08:41:50 AM
Reply #750

eyesalwaysblue

So at what point will Barca be coming in to take Koeman off our hands. Imagine the pay off it would save us
We can fuckin dream...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

deCoubertin

September 29, 2017, 10:00:22 AM
Reply #751

bluenuck

The ancelotti shouts are up there with the cavani shouts.

It's not happening.

We need to think differently than everyone else. We need to think progressively and get a coach in here who can take average to good players and push us forward because no top players, like cavani, are coming here.

Koeman isn't doing that by buying 28 year old PL proven players. But he does have a few pieces, if he plays them, that can change the way we play. He just needs to see it.

September 29, 2017, 10:43:43 AM
Reply #752

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We somehow get Tuchel or Ancelotti and top players will come here
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 29, 2017, 11:27:31 AM
Reply #753

blue1948

I love this site .The general consensus  changes with the wind .Now that he has said the players are afraid the "nutters are on the bandwagon" .He is still the same guy as last season .All this shit about however many no. 10's and the like ,they have 11 and we have 11 on the pitch and calling them what you like won't change that , it is up to the players once they are on the pitch .
He doesn't make them do bad passes ,he doesn't make the decisions that are the reason we are shit .The substitutes should be on from the start shout ,is childish that is exactly what they are for -to change the team !!
He chooses to rest some and gets slated .He chooses the kids everyone is championing and they play shit but he gets slated nevertheless .
 We can all see that what we really need is a real centre forward ,he knows and we know but sadly DCL is not good enough yet to carry the load . I too am not happy but this ranting serves no purpose other than pissing up the wall. What we need is to give him time .we all knew it was a hard start to the season ,what has changed that?
The new manager's being picked out the hat are just as silly ,one being put forward is unemployed made a shit job at a bigger team and yet still apparently would pass us up ! What the fuck.

September 29, 2017, 12:39:01 PM
Reply #754

eyesalwaysblue

Quite a few never on the "love Koeman" bandwagon either.

September 29, 2017, 12:56:44 PM
Reply #755

GrantyBoy78

Although It isn't great. If we'd have addressed the 3/4 key areas we so obviously needed too we wouldn't be having this conversation. He came out literally putting the board under pressure saying "this is what I need' and they didn't get him for it
This is why I’ll give him time. Said earlier - with a senior striker playing, we would’ve scored at least another 5 goals this season. Goals change games. Lukaku takes Rooney’s chance against Utd, and takes DCLs awful misses. Not saying we’d be playing great football but we’d be getting better results.

The board and Walsh are to blame for most of this shambles. They’re the ones who failed to deliver for two summers running. Unbalanced squad which isn’t the mangers fault...the manager is essentially the head coach. Ancelotti wouldn’t touch us as he’d just look at our record since the takeover and realise we’re just fucking wannabes.

September 29, 2017, 12:57:46 PM
Reply #756

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Thought Sig showed glimpses of what he can do in a more central role in the second half yesterday.

People writing him off based off the first few games of this season, given his track record, are idiots.

September 29, 2017, 01:05:32 PM
Reply #757

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Let's not forget, Moyes managed several successful seasons without anyone decent up front.

Obviously in an ideal world we would have replaced Lukaku with somone of similar quality, but with Rooney, Sandro, Vlasic, Niasse and DCL to choose from, it doesn't have to mean our season is a write off.

It'll take time though for Koeman and the players to figure out the right tactics given the squad we have and unfortunately fans these days aren't in the business of giving anyone time.

September 29, 2017, 01:20:44 PM
Reply #758

eyesalwaysblue

How much time do you need to show progress or beginnings of a direction and system, how long does it take to stitch a chickens head on.

September 29, 2017, 01:39:11 PM
Reply #759

Macca77

Moshiri should get on the blower to Ancelotti, sell the club to him, its well worth asking, he will almost certainly say no thanks but if you don't ask you dont get

September 29, 2017, 01:43:20 PM
Reply #760

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
How much time do you need to show progress or beginnings of a direction and system.

Good question. Honestly if we look at the history of clubs like Spurs when they've massively overhauled their squad after losing their star player, then unfortunately we shouldn't expect much at all from the first half of this season, maybe all of it.

September 29, 2017, 02:01:07 PM
Reply #761

Waltzer

We somehow get Tuchel or Ancelotti and top players will come here

No they wont cause our incompetent board wouldnt be able to sign them.
All of the blame being placed on Koeman is so short sighted in my opinion, yes there are things we could do better and he has to take the blame to a certain extent but if I compare his situation to mine at work, where I predominantly work on a PC, it would be like my boss coming in and saying 'you did well last year but this year we expect better and so does the rest of the organisation, oh and by the way we've removed your keyboard, you might get one back half way through the year but it the meantime we'll supply you with 4 mice so crack on' it just isnt going to work.
Undoubtedly Koeman has a say in transfers but hes also made it crystal clear this isnt his domain and the board and Walsh need to take much more of the criticism for this current fiasco than they are

Thats said if either of above wanted the job id be happy to trade!! :)

September 29, 2017, 02:08:06 PM
Reply #762

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
No they wont cause our incompetent board wouldnt be able to sign them.
All of the blame being placed on Koeman is so short sighted in my opinion, yes there are things we could do better and he has to take the blame to a certain extent but if I compare his situation to mine at work, where I predominantly work on a PC, it would be like my boss coming in and saying 'you did well last year but this year we expect better and so does the rest of the organisation, oh and by the way we've removed your keyboard, you might get one back half way through the year but it the meantime we'll supply you with 4 mice so crack on' it just isnt going to work.
Undoubtedly Koeman has a say in transfers but hes also made it crystal clear this isnt his domain and the board and Walsh need to take much more of the criticism for this current fiasco than they are

Thats said if either of above wanted the job id be happy to trade!! :)

The difference being that you would use your on screen keyboard with your mouse to get the job done as best you can. Whereas Koeman has thrown away the monitor and is using two of the four mice.

September 29, 2017, 02:36:05 PM
Reply #763

Macca77

The atmosphere at Goodison is near enough as bad as it was under Martinez, God help Koeman if Burnley get an early goal on Sunday, it will be toxic

September 29, 2017, 02:48:12 PM
Reply #764

BlueForYou

Stick it out until 2019

His contract will be up and so will Marco Silva's
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick