October 19, 2017, 07:35:43 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 37599 times)

September 29, 2017, 11:51:44 PM
Reply #855

SANA_DR0

the first minute and half of this, kills it.

Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

deCoubertin

September 29, 2017, 11:52:00 PM
Reply #856

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We won't be as narrow, but we will still be to narrow for this league. I'm not believing those two coming back is going to fix everything. I hope no-one is...
No nor me
I'm not sure bolaisie is the answer at all but his stock has risen massively for not playing as is the Everton way.

However, in general he hugs the touchline, as does Coleman so at least one side would have width. Ffs the left hasn't had width since pienaars legs fell off

Simply simply lovely

September 29, 2017, 11:52:46 PM
Reply #857

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Lots are tho, the posts just keep on coming.. these posters even think that they will return to the same level they where before they got injured, i guess they dont think it will take them a few months if not longer to get back to a decent run of form.

Regardless of them coming back, we will still play with 2 holding midfielders and a false 9 anda couple of number 10s.

the same issues will persist. wish we can get to the end of the season already so more can see it.
People are allowed a different opinion to yours yano

Simply simply lovely

September 30, 2017, 12:01:29 AM
Reply #858

Lxxx

I'd seriously be playing Bolasie wide left like he played at Palace. On the touchline, chalk on his boots, giving the width while Coleman does his overlapping thing on the right.

Problem is that is a couple of months away at least.

September 30, 2017, 12:04:38 AM
Reply #859

SANA_DR0

People are allowed a different opinion to yours yano

indeed they are, i got no issues with that, im not the one calling them stupid, a crank or  saying this is how it is, and if you dont think this then your making yourself look like an idiot. said by a poster 3-4 pages back

disagree with what i say, discuss stuff.. i dont need to degrade or abuse people to make my views any more potent.

Maybe i should start belittling posters too, might as well go full Koeman. (Koeman does it to his players, rather than accept his own blindness)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:06:09 AM by SANA_DR0 »

September 30, 2017, 12:11:01 AM
Reply #860

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

indeed they are, i got no issues with that, im not the one calling them stupid, a crank or  saying this is how it is, and if you dont think this then your making yourself look like an idiot. said by a poster 3-4 pages back

disagree with what i say, discuss stuff.. i dont need to degrade or abuse people to make my views any more potent.

Maybe i should start belittling posters too, might as well go full Koeman. (Koeman does it to his players, rather than accept his own blindness)
I'm not degrading you, calling you a crank or whatever.
You have your opinion and you trott it out across a few threads.
It's hard to discuss owt with you as your very dismissive about other people's opinions if they differ from yours.

Simply simply lovely

September 30, 2017, 12:17:57 AM
Reply #861

Macca77

Is anyone actually looking forwards to the game on Sunday, honestly? Koeman needs a huge performance from every player to appease some the discontent from us fans, trouble is, I doubt the players are capable of it, theres no team spirit, no leaders, no confidence, now its the managers job to sort that, if he can't then its time to go

September 30, 2017, 12:23:56 AM
Reply #862

Evertonian in NC

Is anyone actually looking forwards to the game on Sunday, honestly? Koeman needs a huge performance from every player to appease some the discontent from us fans, trouble is, I doubt the players are capable of it, theres no team spirit, no leaders, no confidence, now its the managers job to sort that, if he can't then its time to go

I still am.  Sunday funday, Everton morning then a full day of NFL.  I will barely move, middle-aged man nirvana.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 30, 2017, 12:30:06 AM
Reply #863

SANA_DR0

I'm not degrading you, calling you a crank or whatever.
You have your opinion and you trott it out across a few threads.
It's hard to discuss owt with you as your very dismissive about other people's opinions if they differ from yours.

not supposed to come across like that, ill try and improve the way i convey them.

*edit, this is a forum. everyone trotts their opinions across a few threads.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:34:35 AM by SANA_DR0 »

September 30, 2017, 12:48:47 AM
Reply #864

Martip

Right after sleeping on it and @ day of rational thinking I've come to the conclusion koeman is shit and needs to do the off ....

September 30, 2017, 12:52:37 AM
Reply #865

Thornton_19

The thing I worry about the most is the lack of intensity in the side. Us starting games so slow is clearly a problem that's stems from management.

September 30, 2017, 12:54:58 AM
Reply #866

bluenuck

The thing I worry about the most is the lack of intensity in the side. Us starting games so slow is clearly a problem that's stems from management.

We look like we did in the last 8-10 games under Martinez... It's worrying.

September 30, 2017, 01:15:05 AM
Reply #867

Realist

People going on like Bolasie is the saviour and everything will be okay when he's back shows the absolute state of us right now

September 30, 2017, 01:15:35 AM
Reply #868

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Re : unsworth

Must be managing one of the most well funded U23 squads in his league in what we all must agree is a bumper period for scouse products also.

He's done literally nothing, he needs to go and manage a team and achieve something before he's even considered.

I like the man I really do but I can't get my head around wanting to promote a relative amateur. How does that marry with the idea of wanting to act like a big club?

Said this in another thread. He needs to experience proper management
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 30, 2017, 01:20:18 AM
Reply #869

Realist

If Unsworth is your answer you need to sort yourself out