September 24, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 102826 times)

September 30, 2017, 05:03:03 AM
Reply #900

Ravardo

Havent a clueman has already stated this januarys transfer window will be handled by steve walsh as he needs to concentrate on the team

September 30, 2017, 05:13:36 AM
Reply #901

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
For example, it's too early for that kind of thing^

Just going to make the year extremely long.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 30, 2017, 05:16:48 AM
Reply #902

van der Meyde

Still a lot of guessing and assuming going on but yes you would think so.
Honestly, who the fuck's to know. In Belfodil there's at least one case where Koeman's reportedly had doubts about a player and the deal has fell through.

There are whispers from multiple people that Koeman and Kenwright don't trust Walsh, with a worryingly opaque reference from a pretty reputable ITK on another site that Walsh "brings baggage" and "wouldn't have been appointed by somebody with knowledge of transfers".

Fuck knows, but it's definitely worrying.

September 30, 2017, 06:11:07 AM
Reply #903

SANA_DR0

Lol at working out if Kenny is shit.. Shit enough to be one of Englands stars when they won the world cup.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 30, 2017, 06:18:16 AM
Reply #904

sam of the south

Honestly, who the fuck's to know. In Belfodil there's at least one case where Koeman's reportedly had doubts about a player and the deal has fell through.

There are whispers from multiple people that Koeman and Kenwright don't trust Walsh, with a worryingly opaque reference from a pretty reputable ITK on another site that Walsh "brings baggage" and "wouldn't have been appointed by somebody with knowledge of transfers".

I wonder what they mean by "brings baggage"?

Was he previously a bounty hunter, I wonder? 🤔
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 30, 2017, 06:18:18 AM
Reply #905

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lol at working out if Kenny is shit.. Shit enough to be one of Englands stars when they won the world cup.

I'm not saying he's shit, I am however heavily suggesting how much of a risk it would have been to go into a season based on what a 20 year old had done at youth level. Negligent in fact.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 30, 2017, 06:21:14 AM
Reply #906

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Fuck me don't like the sound of that.

The lad on twitter who said recently he asked Walsh had we bid for Costa and Walsh apparently said "I wish." That's fucking worrying and all.

Mess on and off the pitch and I don't think we know the half of it...

September 30, 2017, 06:23:59 AM
Reply #907

SANA_DR0

I'm not saying he's shit, I am however heavily suggesting how much of a risk it would have been to go into a season based on what a 20 year old had done at youth level. Negligent in fact.

yeah i understand that Brap, i just think there where better right backs available than Cuco, ie Sagna, who has played at the top level won trophies and could have helped progress our younger defenders.

I knows he's older, but Cuco aint going to be playing much the next 3 years of his contract, Sagna would have been happy with a 1 year deal.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 30, 2017, 03:15:05 PM
Reply #908

BlueForYou

What do we all know?

This Everton team is not the finished article, that's the reason for being positive

Koeman knows it, he is building a team and making do with playing a team that requires reinforcements - and has told us so

Koeman has the tools for the job, we're just in short supply of a few products

Keep the faith
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 30, 2017, 03:40:02 PM
Reply #909

Faceatthefence

I wonder what they mean by "brings baggage"?

Was he previously a bounty hunter, I wonder? 🤔
Put a stone on in a four week jolly in Italy,looking for players allegedly!
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

September 30, 2017, 04:55:01 PM
Reply #910

SANA_DR0

What do we all know?

This Everton team is not the finished article, that's the reason for being positive

Koeman knows it, he is building a team and making do with playing a team that requires reinforcements - and has told us so

Keep the faith

The vast majority of players who have played the last few games, have been his signings.
my view is he needs to drop some of his signings, and let the players who did well last year have a turn.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 30, 2017, 06:01:55 PM
Reply #911

toffee_scot

What do we all know?

Keep the faith

That was very much the case at this exact time a year ago and since Koeman came in we've brought in Pickford (£30m), Keane (£30m), Williams (£12m), Schneiderlin (£22m), Gana (£7m), Bolasie (£25m), Klaassen (£24m), Sigurdsson (£45m), Vlasic (£10m), Lookman (£10m), Sandro (£5m), Stekelenberg (£1m), DCL (£1m) plus Martina and Rooney plus Onyekuru will be joining next season.

If Koeman doesn't know how to get the most out of these players that have cost altogether more than £200m then I don't know what he's still doing here as manager.

September 30, 2017, 06:11:54 PM
Reply #912

everton1952

The following is lifted from the Echo pages. I cannot find the video.
The Dutchman was in candid mood on Friday afternoon at Finch Farm says he felt “s**t” after the game but is refusing to wallow in self-pity and remains determined to “make Everton a better team”.
Koeman also continues to dispute the perception that the club have spent heavily this summer and once again pointed to the amount of money the club received in player sales.
And when asked if he was worried about his situation, Koeman said he wouldn’t be losing any sleep over his future. “No. No. No. No. Not worried,” he said.
“Why do I need to be worried? Because the fans are unhappy?
“No. All the teams have spent more money. Huddersfield spent £30-£35m. We spent £50m. £45m.”
“It’s how you look to this situation!” he added.
“Even in Holland, they are saying “Look, they spent £150m! Look how they play!” Yeah? But we lost players. And we spent £40m or £45m. Why you speak always about £150m? You know that £150m now, four years ago it was £25m! If Lukaku was sold after Neymar, maybe Lukaku was going to be £130m! It’s not about money.”
Read More
Wayne Rooney fit for Everton's game with Burnley after scan
Quizzed again as to why he was not concerned about his future, Koeman said: “And what? I should be worried about my future?
“I am not worried about my future because I have belief in myself and the players.
“Finally, if the club makes another decision it is up to the club. If I am worried about my situation, how can you live?
“Enjoy life. I was s**t after yesterday, but now I am different.
“I can emotional and frustrated and I can be more disappointed than maybe the players and I know this situation.
“I like to continue and I like to finish the contract but I am not worried. If you are worried in this job, there is no life.
“There are 20 Premier League clubs, 20 managers, maybe 10-12-13 managers worried every day about their job?
I do my best. I live 24-hours for football and to make Everton a better team and to win more games. I cannot do more, if it is not good enough, it is not good enough but that is my experience. I was in Valencia five, six months....that happens. “It happens to everybody. Ancelotti, Van Gaal, Mourinho.”
Following Thursday night’s draw, Koeman repeated his belief that Everton’s squad are afraid, so how does he instil his levels of confidence in the players?
“The players don’t see a different attitude of the manager compared to last season,” he said.
No. No. I will do the same. I will fight every second of the day to make the team better and to make the right choices and of course everyone can have their opinion. I respect that.
“In football that is normal. If you don’t win, you have problems. Lets hope for a good after match press conference on Sunday!”
Asked if he had to secure a win against Burnley, Koeman said: “… West Ham need to win this weekend, Crystal Palace need to win this weekend, Liverpool needs to win this weekend.”

September 30, 2017, 08:42:42 PM
Reply #913

Realist

The following is lifted from the Echo pages. I cannot find the video.
The Dutchman was in candid mood on Friday afternoon at Finch Farm says he felt “s**t” after the game but is refusing to wallow in self-pity and remains determined to “make Everton a better team”.
Koeman also continues to dispute the perception that the club have spent heavily this summer and once again pointed to the amount of money the club received in player sales.
And when asked if he was worried about his situation, Koeman said he wouldn’t be losing any sleep over his future. “No. No. No. No. Not worried,” he said.
“Why do I need to be worried? Because the fans are unhappy?
“No. All the teams have spent more money. Huddersfield spent £30-£35m. We spent £50m. £45m.”
“It’s how you look to this situation!” he added.
“Even in Holland, they are saying “Look, they spent £150m! Look how they play!” Yeah? But we lost players. And we spent £40m or £45m. Why you speak always about £150m? You know that £150m now, four years ago it was £25m! If Lukaku was sold after Neymar, maybe Lukaku was going to be £130m! It’s not about money.”
Read More
Wayne Rooney fit for Everton's game with Burnley after scan
Quizzed again as to why he was not concerned about his future, Koeman said: “And what? I should be worried about my future?
“I am not worried about my future because I have belief in myself and the players.
“Finally, if the club makes another decision it is up to the club. If I am worried about my situation, how can you live?
“Enjoy life. I was s**t after yesterday, but now I am different.
“I can emotional and frustrated and I can be more disappointed than maybe the players and I know this situation.
“I like to continue and I like to finish the contract but I am not worried. If you are worried in this job, there is no life.
“There are 20 Premier League clubs, 20 managers, maybe 10-12-13 managers worried every day about their job?
I do my best. I live 24-hours for football and to make Everton a better team and to win more games. I cannot do more, if it is not good enough, it is not good enough but that is my experience. I was in Valencia five, six months....that happens. “It happens to everybody. Ancelotti, Van Gaal, Mourinho.”
Following Thursday night’s draw, Koeman repeated his belief that Everton’s squad are afraid, so how does he instil his levels of confidence in the players?
“The players don’t see a different attitude of the manager compared to last season,” he said.
No. No. I will do the same. I will fight every second of the day to make the team better and to make the right choices and of course everyone can have their opinion. I respect that.
“In football that is normal. If you don’t win, you have problems. Lets hope for a good after match press conference on Sunday!”
Asked if he had to secure a win against Burnley, Koeman said: “… West Ham need to win this weekend, Crystal Palace need to win this weekend, Liverpool needs to win this weekend.”

Mourinho, Ancelotti etc 😂
The knob obviously thinks he's a superstar manager. The quotes if they are quotes are arrogant.
Can't wait til he fucks off

Also love the way he pretends he hasn't spent £220m on a shit squad which is his own team
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 08:47:41 PM by Realist »

September 30, 2017, 09:05:53 PM
Reply #914

SANA_DR0

that interview shows how deluded he is. i want him to do well. but his arrogance and ego will not let him see what he's doing wrong.

Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....