August 16, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 99335 times)

October 15, 2017, 05:14:09 PM
Reply #15

blue1948

It's utterly staggering we spent all summer signing number 10s and not 1 of them looks a capable playmaker with a bit of magic about them. We've signed 3 and upset the only 1 that could make to step up to become a top quality player. If Barkley leaves we still need a number 10. Absolute laughable mess. Whoever pushed for Sigurdsson should go. He's a decent enough player for a ridiculous fee and absolutely not what we needed. Personally I think it was koeman. He seems risk aversed when it comes to his transfer picks. Which generally means not quite up to it
I love it ,you personally think something and then berate the manager for it ?????

October 15, 2017, 05:21:38 PM
Reply #16

blue1948

Why ?.
Because he is far better than the performances-BY THE TEAM -are leading us to believe ,I have no doubt that he is hurting and puzzled by the fact so many signings are not playing to the best of their abilities yet but it will come .The things I love about Mr Moshiri are
1/ He understands football
2/ He understands finances and
3/ He is not going to be a rich oligarch who had little idea but to plough money into his club or a wealthy oil billionaire who has done little but own an oil rich piece of land and treat money like a child
This guy is in it for the long haul and if he wants Koeman you can bet he is right , at least for the time being

October 15, 2017, 06:42:21 PM
Reply #17

blue1948

Thanks for your reply
 but I've got to disagree on the understands football thing, he seems to be the only one who doesn't ,his team selections alone should show that ,I mean two dm's against weaker teams is rolling over for a belly scratch ,leaving us short up top where we have been short all year .
Lack of ideas lack of unity lack of consistency says it all for me .
Would love to be proved wrong I really would be even on my most optimistic days ...I can't see us beating anyone ...unless it's a scrappy one nil lucky goal .
Read my post  again !

October 15, 2017, 06:46:48 PM
Reply #18

blue1948

It pisses me off at least as much as anyone on here how the results and performances have gone but we have to be a bit realistic .Everyone at the club feels the same as us and everyone knows things must change .My problem with the attitude shown by a lot on here is that we might just might end up with Rafa or worse still Moyes -now that would really be something to be to lose sleep over .

October 15, 2017, 07:01:11 PM
Reply #19

blue1948

So we should be happy with our lot because Moshiri might have some mental breakdown and bring in Benítez as Koemans replacement?

On the basis that I have never sold myself out then yes indeed it would piss me off ,hiring a man we all despised took the piss out of and then suddenly he becomes our saviour would piss me off no end.

October 15, 2017, 07:30:21 PM
Reply #20

blue1948

There's been a level of ineptitude to a lot of our transfer business over the space of a year now. Maybe the thing that must change is the people in charge of these things. Them knowing they are doing a shitty job doesn't mean they are capable of fixing it
Man u bought de gea and he was shit for at least a year so what has happened here pisses me off but doesn't make me feel the end is nigh !

October 23, 2017, 05:53:41 PM
Reply #21

blue1948

Good riddance to both of you ,you don't deserve to watch them if you are so fickle .

October 23, 2017, 06:53:13 PM
Reply #22

blue1948

Calling any Everton fan fickle is just fucking ridiculous. Look how.long we have put up with sub standard players , managers and chairmen.
Look at how they follow the team in numbers .
And see what they have to fucking endure supporting the team.

And you call them fickle?  They deserve so much more than this. We all do. Enough of the fucking dithering, being "nice". Be fucking ruthless and show ambition. Make a statement of intent. Something like " only the best is good enough"...hmm, why does that sound familiar?
I respect your view but to stop going is not the answer .For all the shit you have seen ,I have seen more .I don't condone or disapprove of the board dithering because I am not sure they are ! I will not be surprised to see Koeman here for a while yet .I am not part of this hysterical theme ,simply because we had it a year and a half ago and it done us the world of good then !!! I am up for anything that improves EFC but first I want to see what is on offer ,I love Unsie and what he has done with the u23's but I don't think he is yet ready and the list is not so long of potential replacements available or willing to come here .the nsno bit is something I have witnessed and want to again but this witchhunt and booing the players will do nothing to encourage people to join the club .There are players here that have less than 10 appearances getting booed ,I am so sad to see and hear that ,it is not the Everton I grew up following and not something  I am proud of .