August 18, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 99596 times)

October 08, 2017, 06:06:17 PM
Reply #15

toffee_scot

I'm safe in the knowledge that he's gone in the next few weeks

Possibly straight after the Brighton defeat.

We'll have to see how stubborn Moshiri and Kenwright are.

I seriously hope we don't have to go through another round of heavy beatings before the board finally wake up and realise Koeman's is not good for Everton, they waited for the atmosphere to get really toxic before sacking Martinez, it could very well be the same again with the current manager.

October 12, 2017, 02:22:39 AM
Reply #16

toffee_scot

I really hope all this paper talk about Walter Mazzarri being considered as a replacement is a complete windup, otherwise could anyone justify why the hell he would be a good and suitable manager to take Everton to the next level when he was deemed not good enough for Watford?

October 13, 2017, 04:30:35 AM
Reply #17

toffee_scot

I wonder how serious the KNVB are regarding having Koeman as the next international manager, obviously wages would be a huge stumbling block.

October 18, 2017, 03:03:16 AM
Reply #18

toffee_scot

Taxi for Moshiri is a bit harsh Ross?

I thought Moshiri was the one supposed to be driving Koeman in the taxi according to that image?