November 18, 2017, 05:16:01 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 55636 times)

October 02, 2017, 01:44:38 AM
Reply #1050

Rhys

As opposed to a young Dutch manager who was wooing everyone from Arsenal to Barcelona ,delighting the Premier with his achievements with a limited squad in an unfashionable club .A manager definitely on route to the very top.Look where that got us ! Pray tell me what an Arsenal or Chelsea type job might be then? Could it be Arsenal or even Chelsea ( the league winners )

Firstly koeman is only 4 years younger than ancelotti...

Secondly it wasn't a dig at what ancelotti is capable of. Yes he hasn't got proof he can build a team or develop an average team in to a top one in the past 20 years but clearly if we could get him we would be daft not to.

It was more a point around how we wouldn't even be a consideration for him in my opinion. Even if we threw 10-15m a year he doesn't need an extremely difficult job, he can get one of the best teams in most good leagues where has a very good chance of winning titles and champions leagues. That's what he has done for 20 years so I don't see why he would suddenly set his sights on Europa league qualification hopefuls after all he has achieved.

deCoubertin

October 02, 2017, 01:51:28 AM
Reply #1051

dunkster

If as someone posted, we have Chelsea  (cup), Lyon (europa) and arsenal (league) coming next, then we will know exactly where we are after those.
Defeats against Chelsea and Lyon mean we are out of those competitions and another defeat in league means rock bottom moral.
That's when I believe koeman should be sacked.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

October 02, 2017, 02:01:43 AM
Reply #1052

Macca77

October 02, 2017, 02:08:55 AM
Reply #1053

Realist

If as someone posted, we have Chelsea  (cup), Lyon (europa) and arsenal (league) coming next, then we will know exactly where we are after those.
Defeats against Chelsea and Lyon mean we are out of those competitions and another defeat in league means rock bottom moral.
We won't get beat, we'll get obliterated in all 3
Koeman is finished

October 02, 2017, 02:13:50 AM
Reply #1054

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

We have Brighton away first followed by those games mentioned (Lyon twice) and then Leicester away
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 02, 2017, 02:14:30 AM
Reply #1055

nwatson

Our season could effectively be over before the end of October. If thats not worth sacking the prick then what is?

October 02, 2017, 02:16:27 AM
Reply #1056

SANA_DR0

you believe he should be sacked, when we're out the Carrier bag cup? when we lose to Lyon. thus making the Europa obsolete (meaning we will go out in the group stages?) and losing to Arsenal so we're bottom? so we have an uphill struggle to get back into Europe?

seriously?? wouldnt you like us to stay in Europe? or atleast have some sort of moral for the cup competition??

why sack him when the season is dead, we still have a chance, just not under Koeman.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 02, 2017, 02:19:26 AM
Reply #1057

dunkster

I think the board will give him those games tbh to turn it around
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

October 02, 2017, 02:21:00 AM
Reply #1058

dazfrancis

When threads get this big the subject never happens. See the N'Zogbia threas

LOCK THE THREAD OR KOEMAN WILL BE HERE FOREVER

October 02, 2017, 02:21:24 AM
Reply #1059

SANA_DR0

We won't get beat, we'll get obliterated in all 3
Koeman is finished

He won't resign tho, I think he is more snidey/money hungry than Martinez, He'll want his pay day, thus we will have to sack him..

In the words of DCL, ' BUT OK'
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 02, 2017, 02:22:14 AM
Reply #1060

dunkster

And to answer...if we could get a better manager in before our next game I'd be up for that. Koeman has lost his way as much if not more than the players.
He seems to admit he's clueless as to why the players lack aggression, pace, confidence etc.....well that's his bloody job
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

October 02, 2017, 02:26:12 AM
Reply #1061

Lxxx

Firstly koeman is only 4 years younger than ancelotti...

Secondly it wasn't a dig at what ancelotti is capable of. Yes he hasn't got proof he can build a team or develop an average team in to a top one in the past 20 years but clearly if we could get him we would be daft not to.

It was more a point around how we wouldn't even be a consideration for him in my opinion. Even if we threw 10-15m a year he doesn't need an extremely difficult job, he can get one of the best teams in most good leagues where has a very good chance of winning titles and champions leagues. That's what he has done for 20 years so I don't see why he would suddenly set his sights on Europa league qualification hopefuls after all he has achieved.

I'm not saying Ancelotti would come but he's pretty much ticked all the top boxes in every league over the past 20 years and there aren't many teams, if any, he hasn't managed/aren't looking for a new manager that pay more than us. Eventually, like Mourinho, you run out of tier one clubs.

Just saying like.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 02:27:16 AM by Lxxx »

October 02, 2017, 02:26:18 AM
Reply #1062

Macca77

International break now so Koeman will prob be on the golf course in the Algarve tomorrow

October 02, 2017, 02:26:49 AM
Reply #1063

SANA_DR0

I think the board will give him those games tbh to turn it around

He's going to persist with 4231, this leaving our full backs exposed when the opposition attack, Also expecting our fullbacks to get up the pitch so they can provide width, while he plays 2 defensive midfielders who have no guile or craft..

He hasnt done anything to address those issues in the matches we have played this season, why would the board give him longer?

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 02, 2017, 02:27:48 AM
Reply #1064

sirblue57

International break now so Koeman will prob be on the golf course in the Algarve tomorrow

If he is they should.tell him to fucking stay there. Twat.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.