November 21, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 108844 times)

October 02, 2017, 05:06:12 AM
Read 108844 times

Tony Clifton

Moshiris mate has tweeted

https://twitter.com/JimWhite/status/914601425946193923

Hopefully that's the old "vote of confidence" being dusted off.

I don't like the thought of us chopping another manager so soon, but I'm struggling badly for positives with this man.  He's the polar opposite of Martinez.  One bad extreme to the other.  I voted Christmas, but now I want him gone before Halloween.  I'll even dress up as him (IT) for the party and enjoy my favourite "holiday" even more than usual.  He's become my fucking Pennywise this man.  Fuck him and his alehouse freekicks for Barca back in the day. 

October 16, 2017, 06:51:34 AM
Reply #1

Tony Clifton

Don't let that put you off. Some of our fellow blues are dreadfully unimaginative. I've genuinely seen people suggesting Moyes and Martinez(argghh!!!). Stockholm syndrome is a muthafucka.

Even I'm not that unimaginative.  Would love to be in a position to pull a "Bobby's Back!" prank on Kevin Mirallas though.  Just to see his stupid upset face, again.

October 23, 2017, 03:24:29 AM
Reply #2

Tony Clifton

The Big Sam's waiting for Zidane to mess it up big time at Real, wouldn't touch us.  ;)

October 23, 2017, 03:34:33 AM
Reply #3

Tony Clifton