September 26, 2018, 02:23:38 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 103038 times)

September 15, 2017, 08:43:57 PM
Read 103038 times

sirblue57

So we're just up in arms over 2 bad first half performance out of how many games?

you are kidding?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

October 01, 2017, 11:04:50 PM
Reply #1

sirblue57

Moyes as DOF. Royle and unsworth as managers. Couldn't be worse than this shit.

October 02, 2017, 02:27:48 AM
Reply #2

sirblue57

International break now so Koeman will prob be on the golf course in the Algarve tomorrow

If he is they should.tell him to fucking stay there. Twat.

October 02, 2017, 02:16:30 PM
Reply #3

sirblue57

has anybody seen this?

Very interesting...would.still prefer unsworth over Dyche but see the point.

October 02, 2017, 02:22:15 PM
Reply #4

sirblue57

If it's a choice.of.koeman till the end of the season. Or unsworth until manager X is available at the end of the season. Which would you want?

October 02, 2017, 02:50:50 PM
Reply #5

sirblue57

Probably.meant they cannot be creative in this quagmire of a system because it's fucking dire.....just lost in translation ...

October 02, 2017, 05:08:53 PM
Reply #6

sirblue57

So the total shitfest we watch instead of a style.of football is ok?
The lack of a quality forward,  the over abundance of #10 s is Ok?
The fucking dipstick Williams playing every week despitebeing shit is ok ?

Being bottom of our European group is ok?  While being embarrassed by a bunch of part timers?

Okey fucking dokey then....

October 16, 2017, 09:43:06 PM
Reply #7

sirblue57

October 17, 2017, 07:38:07 PM
Reply #8

sirblue57

But that could happen under Koeman - rejuvenated with Bolasie and Coleman returning, plus a striker in January

And why do people think that the existing players will automatically play their hearts out for whoever steps in?

It could be a Mike Walker impact

Koeman has shown little aptitude for changing the team, or playing a team with any recognisable formation/style of play. we are crying out for pace, yet those with pace cannot get a game. Williams has been dogshit yet continues to play .

we knew of most of these problems before the season started, yet spent a huge amount of time and money for a player we didn't really need that badly, Moyes got slated for dithering, even though he worked under a much worse financial burden, yet people defend Koeman.

either he shows he is willing to effect positive change and a workable team, or he should go, and soon.

October 17, 2017, 07:46:12 PM
Reply #9

sirblue57

Why are we crying out for pace?  Why is everyone obsessed about pace and width?  It's possible to win without them, and even then your never going to have a team that has no width whatsoever - there'll always be some.
why? because our team is crying out for more than square pegs in round holes, 4 , thats FOUR number tens in out of 10 outfield players, we have no natural width, no experienced target man. ergo, we need a threat of some kind.
I have no idea what style of play the team is supposed to be set up for, and it seems most of the team are struggling with that as well.

a delefeou would at least give the opposition something to think about.

October 23, 2017, 05:59:52 PM
Reply #10

sirblue57

Good riddance to both of you ,you don't deserve to watch them if you are so fickle .

Calling any Everton fan fickle is just fucking ridiculous. Look how.long we have put up with sub standard players , managers and chairmen.
Look at how they follow the team in numbers .
And see what they have to fucking endure supporting the team.

And you call them fickle?  They deserve so much more than this. We all do. Enough of the fucking dithering, being "nice". Be fucking ruthless and show ambition. Make a statement of intent. Something like " only the best is good enough"...hmm, why does that sound familiar?

October 23, 2017, 07:08:02 PM
Reply #11

sirblue57

I respect your view but to stop going is not the answer .For all the shit you have seen ,I have seen more .I don't condone or disapprove of the board dithering because I am not sure they are ! I will not be surprised to see Koeman here for a while yet .I am not part of this hysterical theme ,simply because we had it a year and a half ago and it done us the world of good then !!! I am up for anything that improves EFC but first I want to see what is on offer ,I love Unsie and what he has done with the u23's but I don't think he is yet ready and the list is not so long of potential replacements available or willing to come here .the nsno bit is something I have witnessed and want to again but this witchhunt and booing the players will do nothing to encourage people to join the club .There are players here that have less than 10 appearances getting booed ,I am so sad to see and hear that ,it is not the Everton I grew up following and not something  I am proud of .

So what to do? Keep going and paying good.money to support a team that cannot perform? Watch a manager fail to do his job?   

The fans have spent a lot of time and.money supporting this club. And what have they got for it? Not any type of success, no trophies , and.now a lack of pride.

There have been to many false dawns, to many broken promises, to many failures to deliver.

If the fans did stay away, could you really blame them? How else.do you get the message " enough is enough"  across?