November 21, 2017, 01:29:49 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56842 times)

October 02, 2017, 05:44:50 PM
Reply #1170

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Really find Moshiri an absolute oddity if I'm honest. He's improved the club ten fold, don't get me wrong and he was much needed.

Just can't get my head around his way of doing things. All this Jim White stuff is just nonsense.

Can't believe it's this bad this quickly. International breaks haven't even ended yet.

Koeman, Van Gaal, De Boer have all been found out IMO, boring dutch football has been left behind.

deCoubertin

October 02, 2017, 05:47:24 PM
Reply #1171

Bluedylan

He is a coward. I have thrown the baby out already and im crying at my decision.

'Like' for the joke, not the first statement, which is nonsense in my opinion. A coward would've sat on the Arsenal board and watched the cheques roll in.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 02, 2017, 05:49:01 PM
Reply #1172

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
'Like' for the joke, not the first statement, which is nonsense in my opinion. A coward would've sat on the Arsenal board and watched the cheques roll in.

mental and physical fatigue? what, 10 games in? absolute fucking joke that is.

EDIT: I dont actually want him out, im just saying we have cowards in  the boardroom, cowards on the pitch....im fucking fed up of watching them.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 05:50:22 PM by Audrey Horne »
I have to return some videotapes.

October 02, 2017, 05:54:10 PM
Reply #1173

Faceatthefence

Really find Moshiri an absolute oddity if I'm honest. He's improved the club ten fold, don't get me wrong and he was much needed.

Just can't get my head around his way of doing things. All this Jim White stuff is just nonsense.

Can't believe it's this bad this quickly. International breaks haven't even ended yet.

Koeman, Van Gaal, De Boer have all been found out IMO, boring dutch football has been left behind.
You think we,d have learned harsh lessons with Atteveld,Heitinga and those lovable steaming piles of shite in Shandy and Drenthe
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 02, 2017, 05:56:43 PM
Reply #1174

Bluedylan

mental and physical fatigue? what, 10 games in? absolute fucking joke that is.

EDIT: I dont actually want him out, im just saying we have cowards in  the boardroom, cowards on the pitch....im fucking fed up of watching them.

We might disagree but Moshiri might just want to back his man, the first manager he's appointed in his first crisis.

October 02, 2017, 06:01:26 PM
Reply #1175

MmmBlueRamirez

You think we,d have learned harsh lessons with Atteveld,Heitinga and those lovable steaming piles of shite in Shandy and Drenthe

klaa....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 02, 2017, 06:06:16 PM
Reply #1176

Martip

What a load of shite.
Care to explain why you feel that to be the case ? I agree with the post as I can't see hes done anything yet to suggest he s much of an upgrade. I hope he will be but he s not proving a gamechanger atm so i cant see how anyone can say he is ?

October 02, 2017, 06:08:16 PM
Reply #1177

Faceatthefence

klaa....
I know mate...wanted too, but just couldnt bring myself to type it.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 02, 2017, 06:09:11 PM
Reply #1178

KoemansNumberTens

What a load of shite.

Is it? He hasn't really cost us goals but he's flapping at stuff, mispunching crosses and his distribution is very hit and miss. People seem to want to cling to any piece of hope but he's been average and DCL has been less than that

October 02, 2017, 06:15:31 PM
Reply #1179

Bluedylan

Is it? He hasn't really cost us goals but he's flapping at stuff, mispunching crosses and his distribution is very hit and miss. People seem to want to cling to any piece of hope but he's been average and DCL has been less than that

He won us points against Stoke and Bournemouth with two massive saves at 1-0 up and 1-0 down.

October 02, 2017, 06:15:44 PM
Reply #1180

KoemansNumberTens

Do we think Walsh had free reign to bring in a striker and failed. The impression I get is that he was working from a very short list approved by koeman. Not sure how it's his responsibility if no one on koemans list wants to play here

We need to make a decision on DOF. Either we get rid and let koeman sign the players or we keep the position and give koeman less say on who we sign. I think currently almost all our larger buys are at koemans insistence

October 02, 2017, 06:17:46 PM
Reply #1181

KoemansNumberTens

He won us points against Stoke and Bournemouth with two massive saves at 1-0 up and 1-0 down.

He's done okay. He's also looked pretty shaky at times too. I'm not slating him but the new Neville southall shouts seem a little ott at the minute. Same with DCL. He's worked hard. Done okay. 1 goal and he's the new Harry Kane

October 02, 2017, 06:19:21 PM
Reply #1182

Bluedylan

He's done okay. He's also looked pretty shaky at times too. I'm not slating him but the new Neville southall shouts seem a little ott at the minute. Same with DCL. He's worked hard. Done okay. 1 goal and he's the new Harry Kane

No one thinks either of those things. Straw men.

October 02, 2017, 06:20:49 PM
Reply #1183

KoemansNumberTens

I've seen both said on here. We had a thread asking if DCL was our Harry Kane. We had 1 poster who I forget who implied he was the worlds best young player.

October 02, 2017, 06:21:50 PM
Reply #1184

BlueBeagle

Someone made a thread about Pickford being the 'new Southall' on here to be fair to Koemansnumbertens