August 14, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 99007 times)

September 11, 2017, 04:24:26 PM
Read 99007 times

Django

No. Fucking ridiculous question. That performance yesterday was poor but Jesus Christ talking of sacking the man what the actual fuck?

The people clamouring for koeman to be sacked are probably the types who happy clapped kenwright and wanted to give Martinez till Christmas/end of the season/Christmas/end of the season. Probably sitting there over a wetherspoons breakfast calling moshiri a fraud.

Martinez delivered performances like that against the likes of hull fucking city and people were wanking themselves silly about how fucking clever he was.

Just no.

Wetherspoons have 7.5% off everything for one day only on the 20th September

October 02, 2017, 05:44:50 PM
Reply #1

Django

Really find Moshiri an absolute oddity if I'm honest. He's improved the club ten fold, don't get me wrong and he was much needed.

Just can't get my head around his way of doing things. All this Jim White stuff is just nonsense.

Can't believe it's this bad this quickly. International breaks haven't even ended yet.

Koeman, Van Gaal, De Boer have all been found out IMO, boring dutch football has been left behind.

October 02, 2017, 09:54:26 PM
Reply #2

Django

The two holding midfielders are doing Koeman absolutely no favours either. How 2 clearly high class players can be deployed in holding midfield roles and allow the opposition to casually stroll into our box and have a free shot on goal is beyond me.

It's a travesty that we didn't sign another centre half when it was clear Funes wasn't going to be fit. Ashley Williams is diabolical at the best of times but it looks like his legs have completely gone now.

October 03, 2017, 05:09:48 PM
Reply #3

Django

Just watched Burnley's goal over again.

I'm absolutely dumbfounded by it. They literally just stroke it round with no pressure from any player except Niasse. Sigurdsson has the most half hearted effort of tackling then MS and Gueye allow them to just stroll into our box.

I think it's clear that he's lost the dressing room if I'm honest. But the players should be ashamed of themselves putting performances in like that this early in the season. At the end of the day the club pays their wages and the fans pay their hard earned money to attend the games and they can't be assed to put a performance in. I'm disgusted.

October 03, 2017, 07:14:42 PM
Reply #4

Django

True. To read the press you'd think it was like something out of the Barcelona playbook, not reminiscent of a training ground session against a load of cones.

Yeah, Sky literally taglined it 'Burnley or Barcelona?'. I mean it's a great goal from a Burnley point of view but I am in a state of shock about just how long they built that up for without any effort from our players to win the ball back.