November 20, 2018, 01:28:08 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 108659 times)

September 30, 2017, 02:10:57 AM
Reply #15

Ravardo

Ive gone from the wait until xmas too hooray its xmas fuck off

September 30, 2017, 03:33:35 AM
Reply #16

Ravardo

Although i admire your positivity can i ask what you basing that on ? I think he has been backed and not been very good at all.

He's probably shaggin his wife and doesnt want him home anytime soon

September 30, 2017, 05:03:03 AM
Reply #17

Ravardo

Havent a clueman has already stated this januarys transfer window will be handled by steve walsh as he needs to concentrate on the team

October 01, 2017, 10:52:53 PM
Reply #18

Ravardo

Whats fucking me off is were 0-1 down and i so want us to score and draw level but deep down im hoping we dont just so this cunt gets the flick quicker

October 01, 2017, 11:02:47 PM
Reply #19

Ravardo

It's that bad right now that I wonder if Moyes with money would of been better than this right now.

He managed man u?

October 02, 2017, 12:40:20 AM
Reply #20

Ravardo

I think everyone appreciates it was a difficult ask to essentially replace all our attacking players overnight.

What attacking players were they then? Barry is the only one to go that was used last year,,barkley injured,,mirralas bench,,,lookman bench and bolasie injured early on and coleman...we have attacking players we either dont play them (davies) or play them in their right postions...weve technically lost 3 players and weve fallen to pieces barry barkley and lukaku

October 02, 2017, 01:18:51 AM
Reply #21

Ravardo

Anyone ordered a plane yet?

Fuck the plane someone who sits behind the dug out needs to sneak a banner in

October 02, 2017, 03:18:54 AM
Reply #22

Ravardo

Anyone watching atalanta its 2-2 against juventus

October 02, 2017, 10:27:35 PM
Reply #23

Ravardo

i suspect because he's spent over 200million of his own cash on them..
he naturally thinks he does have a right...and he does think he knows what he's talking about...
after all his best buddy is jim white....

Listening to talksport earlier they said if we had sold barkley and niasse our net spend over 2 years wouldve been £0

October 02, 2017, 11:26:10 PM
Reply #24

Ravardo

Just caught a glimpse of this   
Everton have reportedly made initial contact with former Watford, Napoli and Inter Milan manager Walter Mazzarri, as speculation mounts over the safety of Ronald Koeman’s job.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/everton-contact-former-premier-league-manager/ar-AAsNft5?li=AA572I&ocid=spartandhp

October 02, 2017, 11:30:26 PM
Reply #25

Ravardo

Its a good job woy hodgers is already taken aswell

October 03, 2017, 12:30:43 AM
Reply #26

Ravardo

It's strange that we allowed Barry to leave when we have no cover for Morgan. I was never a Barry fan but Morgan's form has been patchy and he needs a bit of a time out of the first team but we have no decent replacement for him.

The balls barry used to play forward and passes he used to pick were cracking unlike schneiderlin who has trouble picking that big nose of his,, plus missing barkleys creativeness nearly for good aswell how the fuck are we gonna replace him obviously had no plan in the first place unless you see klassen as his replacement whos a number 10 but if you look back through the player postions over last season ross spent most of the time in the centre of the park basically cm,, in the man city game which we won 4-0 if you look at the average player positions you can see straight away what our problems are at the mo,,you have barry in the middle in front of the defence and then davies and barkley next to each other ahead of barry and then coleman and baines further ahead either side and then mirralas in the no.10 and lukaku 

October 03, 2017, 06:08:35 AM
Reply #27

Ravardo

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

Davies Gana Sigurdsson

Vlasic               Sandro

Calvert-Lewin

Great position for siggs he's close enough to the bench for when he's subbed off...i know players should be able to play anywhere but why dont we just play him in his rightfull position?

October 23, 2017, 12:36:50 AM
Reply #28

Ravardo

Koemans still bangin on about confidence yet its him who's smashing our team and confidence to pieces the mans a cunt,, what does it do to the young uns confidence when on your birthday your kept out the squad and he throws kenny in against probably one of best passing teams in the prem,, like i said the mans a cunt