November 19, 2017, 03:39:16 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 55989 times)

October 02, 2017, 10:56:25 PM
Reply #1215

MmmBlueRamirez

Listening to talksport earlier they said if we had sold barkley and niasse our net spend over 2 years wouldve been £0

If I'd have won the lottery last weekend I'd be a millionaire now.

I didn't, so it's a complete non story.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

deCoubertin

October 02, 2017, 11:19:23 PM
Reply #1216

everton1952

Koeman is going nowhere so pack this thread in. It has had its run.

October 02, 2017, 11:22:02 PM
Reply #1217

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
If I'd have won the lottery last weekend I'd be a millionaire now.

I didn't, so it's a complete non story.

I know people like to dismiss the net spend thing, and it's certainly not the complete story however it does serve as reminder about what how we're approaching our business. We're not a Man City or the like, we have more money these days but I think in general we are trying to balance the books and invest in youth players.

I think it also should help underline with that policy it's going to be a huge ask to break into the top 4. If you want to change the narrative and be amongst the more elite teams you do what PSG do, that kind of thing. It's unlikely we're going to upset the dynamic of the top 4/6 unless we really get much more shrewd in our investment in players.

If we're trying to balance the budget, but also progress we need to really find the best up and coming players and invest in them. We did try and do that also this summer it would seem, but it almost seems as though Walsh is looking at a certain group of players, Koeman another and it's more of a compromise in terms of you get some of your picks, I get some of mine rather than a coherent strategy to fuse those two approaches together.

October 02, 2017, 11:26:10 PM
Reply #1218

Ravardo

Just caught a glimpse of this   
Everton have reportedly made initial contact with former Watford, Napoli and Inter Milan manager Walter Mazzarri, as speculation mounts over the safety of Ronald Koemanís job.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/everton-contact-former-premier-league-manager/ar-AAsNft5?li=AA572I&ocid=spartandhp

October 02, 2017, 11:27:56 PM
Reply #1219

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Just caught a glimpse of this   
Everton have reportedly made initial contact with former Watford, Napoli and Inter Milan manager Walter Mazzarri, as speculation mounts over the safety of Ronald Koemanís job.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/everton-contact-former-premier-league-manager/ar-AAsNft5?li=AA572I&ocid=spartandhp

Yikes, I hope that isn't the calibre of manager we're considering.

I'd rather stick with Koeman.

October 02, 2017, 11:30:26 PM
Reply #1220

Ravardo

Its a good job woy hodgers is already taken aswell

October 02, 2017, 11:30:53 PM
Reply #1221

MmmBlueRamirez

We've already had enough Materazzis to last a lifetime....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 02, 2017, 11:36:52 PM
Reply #1222

Mac934

Mazzarri as manager and rumours of Andy Carroll, FFS, I'd rather stick with what we've got thanks!

October 02, 2017, 11:38:11 PM
Reply #1223

TheTone

We've already had enough Materazzis to last a lifetime....

and Walters

October 02, 2017, 11:59:36 PM
Reply #1224

nwatson

I hope that's true but only to the extent that we are actively trying to replace Koeman. I can't imagine how the rest of the season pans out with him in charge

October 03, 2017, 12:02:26 AM
Reply #1225

Cozzie

The people across the park appointed Hodgson as manager at the shite, not beyond the realms of possibility that we could do something equally as stupid and appoint Mazzari. 

October 03, 2017, 12:08:28 AM
Reply #1226

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Every name that's linked makes me love Koeman a little bit more.

October 03, 2017, 12:12:46 AM
Reply #1227

wepull

It's strange that we allowed Barry to leave when we have no cover for Morgan. I was never a Barry fan but Morgan's form has been patchy and he needs a bit of a time out of the first team but we have no decent replacement for him.

October 03, 2017, 12:30:43 AM
Reply #1228

Ravardo

It's strange that we allowed Barry to leave when we have no cover for Morgan. I was never a Barry fan but Morgan's form has been patchy and he needs a bit of a time out of the first team but we have no decent replacement for him.

The balls barry used to play forward and passes he used to pick were cracking unlike schneiderlin who has trouble picking that big nose of his,, plus missing barkleys creativeness nearly for good aswell how the fuck are we gonna replace him obviously had no plan in the first place unless you see klassen as his replacement whos a number 10 but if you look back through the player postions over last season ross spent most of the time in the centre of the park basically cm,, in the man city game which we won 4-0 if you look at the average player positions you can see straight away what our problems are at the mo,,you have barry in the middle in front of the defence and then davies and barkley next to each other ahead of barry and then coleman and baines further ahead either side and then mirralas in the no.10 and lukaku 

October 03, 2017, 12:37:10 AM
Reply #1229

SANA_DR0

Koeman is going nowhere so pack this thread in. It has had its run.

seen you type this twice in 2 threads today.. lol

The threads will die when they die, if you dont like the thread.. its easy!

If Koeman is going no where, then we'll get relegated (my view)
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.