November 21, 2017, 02:20:23 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57008 times)

October 03, 2017, 12:37:51 AM
Reply #1230

TheTone

It's strange that we allowed Barry to leave when we have no cover for Morgan. I was never a Barry fan but Morgan's form has been patchy and he needs a bit of a time out of the first team but we have no decent replacement for him.

:McCarthy:

deCoubertin

October 03, 2017, 12:40:36 AM
Reply #1231

bluenuck

The balls barry used to play forward and passes he used to pick were cracking ....

Settle down.

October 03, 2017, 12:49:56 AM
Reply #1232

SANA_DR0

Barkley should get a new contract soon as Koeman resigns, he should get a bonus too, for the first person to realize what Koeman was like..
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 03, 2017, 01:24:29 AM
Reply #1233

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The Barry transfer was so bizarre that I was sure we were going to buy another DM who could pass the ball.

The lack of pace was so bizarre I was absolutely 100% sure we were going to at least BID for a quick forward. It's clearly the thing we're missing.

Finally the manager himself put his bollocks on the line a number of times publically stating that we needed a left sided cb and a striker ASAP.

Poor squad building. Odd recruitment altogether that seemed to intentionally ignore onvious vital flaws in the squad.

Seasons gone I think and I'm coming more and more around to some of the more negative opinions re Walsh, Koeman and Moshiri.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 03, 2017, 03:11:16 AM
Reply #1234

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 03, 2017, 04:29:57 AM
Reply #1235

SANA_DR0

Seasons gone I think and I'm coming more and more around to some of the more negative opinions re Walsh, Koeman and Moshiri.

I dont really have issues with the poor squad or the odd lopsided investment, A manager should be able to get our players to pass to each other, or even look like we can break down third rate teams such as Apollon  Limassol. I have no problems with Walsh or Moshiri, For me the blame lies solely with Koeman.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 03, 2017, 04:51:58 AM
Reply #1236

SANA_DR0

Hunter's pretty much nailed it, as usual:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/02/ronald-koeman-everton-vote-of-confidence-poor-start-wayne-rooney

Good article, if pundits can see this then surely our fans and posters on here can.

lol at the part where koeman said 'We have been 1-0 down previously and collapsed but I did not feel like we did that.'

wtf is wrong with him,. he must have been so relieved that we didnt collapse against fucking Burnley.

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 03, 2017, 05:17:22 AM
Reply #1237

kramer0

October 03, 2017, 05:51:20 AM
Reply #1238

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

Davies Gana Sigurdsson

Vlasic               Sandro

Calvert-Lewin

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 03, 2017, 06:08:35 AM
Reply #1239

Ravardo

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

Davies Gana Sigurdsson

Calvert-Lewin

Great position for siggs he's close enough to the bench for when he's subbed off...i know players should be able to play anywhere but why dont we just play him in his rightfull position?

October 03, 2017, 06:20:00 AM
Reply #1240

SANA_DR0

good team and formation, just dont know about Sandro, like to give Lookman achance there, if not then Mirallas only to bring balance to the team tho.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 07:21:27 AM by SANA_DR0 »

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 03, 2017, 07:13:14 AM
Reply #1241

Realist

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

Davies Gana Sigurdsson

Calvert-Lewin

Sandro is wank, I'd rather play Lookman

October 03, 2017, 07:20:14 AM
Reply #1242

Evertonian in NC

"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 03, 2017, 12:31:55 PM
Reply #1243

BlueBeagle

From that article...
"Our best attacking formation is a 433"

Based on what exactly?

October 03, 2017, 01:15:13 PM
Reply #1244

KoemansNumberTens

Reading that article, 16th might be flattering rather than a temporary underperformance.  Ouch.

It is flattering we've been outplayed by every team other than Stoke this season. On performances we probably should have 1 point. Honestly if we played palace today would anyone be overly confident that we'd beat them