November 18, 2017, 10:09:26 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 55887 times)

October 04, 2017, 09:07:14 PM
Reply #1275

hannu

Martin O'Neil said that he does not know what a PL manager's role is these days; ie, how much control does a manager have?

And once the fans turn on a manager - ticking time bomb

In Koeman's case, if Walsh is the main man, then Everton ought to appoint Ranieri, after all, it proved a PL winning combination

for one season, then ranieri nearly relegated them the following season

deCoubertin

October 04, 2017, 09:31:36 PM
Reply #1276

BlueForYou

Walsh was not with Leicester when they sacked Ranieri
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 04, 2017, 10:26:23 PM
Reply #1277

Everton Mint

The poll is now up to nearly 50% for sacking him now...

Could be a sign. When its the majority of fans its probably inevitable.

The Brighton game could be pivotal.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 10:28:17 PM by Everton Mint »

October 04, 2017, 10:37:04 PM
Reply #1278

hannu

The poll is now up to nearly 50% for sacking him now...

Could be a sign. When its the majority of fans its probably inevitable.

The Brighton game could be pivotal.

lets hope we get battered then?

October 04, 2017, 10:38:34 PM
Reply #1279

hannu

Walsh was not with Leicester when they sacked Ranieri

makes no difference they already had his scouting reports and signed who they would have signed

October 04, 2017, 10:40:35 PM
Reply #1280

BlueForYou

That makes no difference - he wasn't there

He was here!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 05, 2017, 12:58:42 AM
Reply #1281

UnsyisaRhino

I think its bizarre that people think jags doesnt care, he's one of about 3 players in the squad who literally puts his body on the line when he plays. He might not scream and shout but not everyone who cares does.

Limited footballer and an uninspiring leader he may be, but he's more commited than any other centre half at the club.

October 05, 2017, 01:14:16 AM
Reply #1282

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Martin O'Neil said that he does not know what a PL manager's role is these days; ie, how much control does a manager have?

And once the fans turn on a manager - ticking time bomb

In Koeman's case, if Walsh is the main man, then Everton ought to appoint Ranieri, after all, it proved a PL winning combination

That's because he's a mother fucking dinosaur.

October 05, 2017, 04:17:37 AM
Reply #1283

bacon sarnie

Lots of journo stuff online/in the papers about Koeman, his players and faults these days. I know its an International Break but surely someone can find something positive to report besides not having to watch Everton play football according to Koeman.

Anyone...?

October 05, 2017, 05:01:00 AM
Reply #1284

phillyt

So, I was having a generously proportioned shit before and was thinking about the situation we find ourselves in.
The other night I seen a video going round of celtic fans singing the Armstrong song, the tweet that linked it commented something along the lines of “I wish we had a boss song about one of our players”

So I was thinking about these two things separately when all of a sudden they cane together.

We can’t go the match and create a negative atmosphere, because we don’t want to upset the delicate flowers on the pitch, to let Ronnie know we are keen on seeing the back of him.

We also have a great song about one of our players, a player koeman dislikes and has had a very public battle with.

So if koeman is still here for the next home game (god help us) I think it would get his back up to sing the Ross barkley song over and over. Gets the message to koeman, but also creates a positive and energetic atmosphere for the players out on the pitch.

Bally, get the megafon out again. 🤔
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

October 05, 2017, 05:10:34 AM
Reply #1285

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I bloody love Ross Barkley but it would stick in my throat a little bit knowing he's off at the earliest convenience.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 05, 2017, 05:05:47 PM
Reply #1286

everton1952

More opinions that Koeman "does not like certain players". What he probably does not like is their attitude or rate their ability or their work effort as seen behind the scenes. I would guess Costa is not an easy man to deal with but he would be in Koeman's team if he belonged to Everton. Of course it is possible that someone on here does have inside knowledge about personality clashes within Everton, but I can't remember seeing such a claim. As for Koeman I suppose (but do not know) he might be a difficult manager to work for, rather like Alex Ferguson was, and probably a few other abrasive present or former managers. As for Barkley, I wonder if he is lying low hoping not to play again until he gets his dream move to the Spurs bench? I would like him to stay. He is hardly mentioned when the long term injured are discussed.

October 05, 2017, 05:15:20 PM
Reply #1287

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Rumours doing the rounds he's on holiday again?

October 05, 2017, 05:16:38 PM
Reply #1288

Major Clanger

Is he gone yet?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 05, 2017, 05:23:03 PM
Reply #1289

Waltzer