November 20, 2017, 07:50:01 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56758 times)

October 08, 2017, 10:30:00 PM
Reply #1350

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Hell of a lucky run Utd, City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs are on. Must rub off on the league results as well.

And what do those clubs have in common?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

deCoubertin

October 08, 2017, 10:34:15 PM
Reply #1351

Major Clanger

Hell of a lucky run Utd, City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs are on. Must rub off on the league results as well.

I don't think you quite understand what your point is. And even if you do, I certainly can't.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 08, 2017, 10:35:59 PM
Reply #1352

Shogun

Administrator

Shame it didn't for us
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 08, 2017, 10:49:17 PM
Reply #1353

Ross

Luck.

Apparently.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 08, 2017, 10:55:48 PM
Reply #1354

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Luck.

Apparently.

No, they are consistently in the top echelons of the league, are used to winning and for the most part have squad depths that eclipse other teams. You know very well the comment on luck referred to the luck of the draw which for teams like us, in our current incarnation, is crucial to getting anywhere near winning a trophy. Look what happened when we came up against our first real tests in those cup runs - ended
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 08, 2017, 11:02:40 PM
Reply #1355

KoemansNumberTens

Luck.

Apparently.

No I think they win a lot of games in every competition hence they do well at everything. We on the other hand didn't win a lot of games. Just beat a few lesser teams in kind cup draws

October 08, 2017, 11:11:53 PM
Reply #1356

Major Clanger

Puzzling, isn't it?

It's almost as if cup runs weren't a good indicator of future performance. :)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 09, 2017, 04:32:33 PM
Reply #1357

BlueNoseMike

A good performance in the cup can mask absolute shite in the league can't it? I.m in a whatsapp group with about 5 kopites, a latics fan and someone who claims to be neutral but if pushed would say liverpool or wigan and I had a big discussion about how martinez is a shit manager. Now I'm sure most of them were on the wind up but the latics fan was adamant martinez was highly rated and a good manager.

My analogy was the league is your cake, the main bit, this has to be be big and tasty. Any cup success is the icing or maybe just the cherry on top. He weren't having it.

Martinez produced a great cake in the first season, followed by nothing in 2nd season and decent but not great icing on it's own in the 3rd

October 09, 2017, 04:53:41 PM
Reply #1358

Lxxx

Good football teams win games, regularly, in whatever competition they are in. It's why the cups are usually won by teams in the top 6. Playing good football becomes a habit and winning games tends to follow.

October 09, 2017, 11:48:05 PM
Reply #1359

74Blue

No Koeman

October 10, 2017, 09:24:01 PM
Reply #1360

SANA_DR0

sorry for spamming, but this is a really good piece, covers most sides and negatives and positives.

The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 10, 2017, 09:43:49 PM
Reply #1361

Hawkandro

Rumours of Mazzarri being his replacement?

Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

October 10, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
Reply #1362

kramer0

The Mazzarri stuff has to be nonsense.

He would be an embarrassing appointment. Moshiri-doesn't-have-a-clue embarrassing.

October 11, 2017, 06:10:23 AM
Reply #1363

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rumours of Mazzarri being his replacement?

Honestly think this would get us relegated.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 11, 2017, 02:14:30 PM
Reply #1364

Hawkandro

Bringing Mazzarri in when Ancelotti is free and talking about moving back to the PL would be 110% Everton though.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.