December 10, 2018, 03:51:31 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 109979 times)

October 11, 2017, 05:09:14 PM
Reply #15

gizzblue

Fuck if the Dutch national team want him ....see you Ronny ...off you fuck.
Born not made a blue .

October 11, 2017, 09:34:43 PM
Reply #16

gizzblue

I think that's called a 'Get Out of Jail Free' card.
For us or him ??.
Born not made a blue .

October 12, 2017, 05:52:27 AM
Reply #17

gizzblue

In fairness I think Allardyce gets too much stick.

He's managed the near impossible with every club he's ever managed, and he been treated like shite by most of the club's he's been at.

Don't get me wrong, it would be a fuckin terrible day if we ever had to announce him as our manager.
But I'm not sure there's anyone better qualified to save a club from a relegation battle?
Allardyce wouldn't work no hairy arse forward to lump it up to.
Born not made a blue .

October 15, 2017, 06:25:34 AM
Reply #18

gizzblue

Well the option we missed was keeping barkley happy. I'm not his biggest fan but for me he's more suitable for the role than the 3 we signed. Also the other thing is you don't then go spend 45m on a playmaker who really isn't a playmaker at all. He's just racked up a load of set play stats. It's not so much that we missed out on someone else. It's that we spent 80m on 3 worse than the 1 we've upset (who might also not be good enough) I'd rather have  not spent the 80m and played dowell. He's probably not good enough either currently but it's 80m and 12.5m a year cheaper than the 3 we signed.
Our record signing has no long term future here unless we stay a bit shit.
Not to forget Sig has predominantly been played on the left by Koeman the inept twat ...although given Ross's record we would maybe had one half decent 45 since the season started too.
Born not made a blue .

October 15, 2017, 05:12:19 PM
Reply #19

gizzblue

Born not made a blue .

October 15, 2017, 06:00:12 PM
Reply #20

gizzblue

Because he is far better than the performances-BY THE TEAM -are leading us to believe ,I have no doubt that he is hurting and puzzled by the fact so many signings are not playing to the best of their abilities yet but it will come .The things I love about Mr Moshiri are
1/ He understands football
2/ He understands finances and
3/ He is not going to be a rich oligarch who had little idea but to plough money into his club or a wealthy oil billionaire who has done little but own an oil rich piece of land and treat money like a child
This guy is in it for the long haul and if he wants Koeman you can bet he is right , at least for the time being
Thanks for your reply
 but I've got to disagree on the understands football thing, he seems to be the only one who doesn't ,his team selections alone should show that ,I mean two dm's against weaker teams is rolling over for a belly scratch ,leaving us short up top where we have been short all year .
Lack of ideas lack of unity lack of consistency says it all for me .
Would love to be proved wrong I really would be even on my most optimistic days ...I can't see us beating anyone ...unless it's a scrappy one nil lucky goal .
Born not made a blue .

October 15, 2017, 06:53:57 PM
Reply #21

gizzblue

Read my post  again !
Apologies!! I missed the Moshiri thing totally ...yes I agree he does see Koeman as the man but when will he See sense that it's not working and every week RK is there we get more negative on here in the press and in alleged players being pissed off too ...all conjecture but how long do you realistically give him ...before another season is gone to fuck and even more players want out.
Born not made a blue .

October 17, 2017, 06:13:45 AM
Reply #22

gizzblue

There is quite a bit he could change though; he can play wingers, he can put some pace into the side, he could blood some of the kids, he can go 2 up top. He won't though.
He could act like it's his fault in the slightest ...but no.
Born not made a blue .

October 20, 2017, 08:19:57 PM
Reply #23

gizzblue

The fabled "striker” wouldn't make our defence solid, he wouldn't bring discipline to our defensive midfielders, add guile to our creative players or bring width and pace to team.

No manager in the league has their perfectly balanced squad, we however do seem to be the most unbalanced and disorganised team around at the moment.
But allegedly that's not the manager's fault 😅😅😅
Born not made a blue .

October 20, 2017, 08:48:20 PM
Reply #24

gizzblue

Not sure that I like Simon Jordan's personal attack on Koeman
Even hes aloud an opinion ....I wouldn't call it a personal attack as such ....really only said what a lot have already said on here ....
He's not the man to turn it around for us .
Born not made a blue .

October 22, 2017, 12:36:12 AM
Reply #25

gizzblue

Amazed at the amount of people willing to hand the keys of an already dysfunctional team, without a reliable way of scoring goals to an inexperienced manager with basically no PL experience.

It's more of the brexit type thinking. Experience has let us down so let's just bring in a wild card..!

Look at how seriously the top teams take the PL2 league:
https://www.premierleague.com/tables?team=U21

Man Utd dead last followed by Spurs and Chelsea.

If this was a team like last year which had a certain balance and way of scoring I'd be less worried as to an extent that team could go out and pick up enough points no matter who was managing. This team as it's stand is a mess.
Doesnt the lack of balance and dysfunction come because of Koemans ego and tactics though .
Born not made a blue .

October 22, 2017, 06:30:42 AM
Reply #26

gizzblue

Here's the link

All bullshit

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/david-moyes-lined-up-sensational-11385759
Thank fuck for that ...nothing against the guy he did what he did on a shoestring and the players would run through walls for him ...but we were/are supposed to be moving forward Despite Koeman and Rooney "returning".
Born not made a blue .

October 23, 2017, 05:06:41 AM
Reply #27

gizzblue

He looked like he wasnt bothered today barely got off his bench ...think even he knows he's fucked up massively the biggest chance of his management career thus far.
Born not made a blue .

October 23, 2017, 03:45:53 PM
Reply #28

gizzblue

Maybe leave Irwin in charge for interim .
Born not made a blue .

October 23, 2017, 04:54:50 PM
Reply #29

gizzblue

Hope this turns into a 'Glad we sacked Koeman this week ' thread .
Born not made a blue .