November 23, 2017, 04:27:02 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57594 times)

October 13, 2017, 06:07:27 PM
Reply #1410

Jamokachi

I've fucking wept after every defeat

deCoubertin

October 13, 2017, 06:11:11 PM
Reply #1411

Ross

People on here wanted us to lose a semi final not long ago, at least there’s some logic behind this thinking.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 13, 2017, 06:49:38 PM
Reply #1412

Bluenose 91

Only game I've ever wanted us to lose was City at home 13/14 and I'm still ecstatic that we did.

October 13, 2017, 07:01:52 PM
Reply #1413

BlueForYou

Everton victory every time, it's not a personality contest - and the consequences to other clubs is entirely their business
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 07:03:08 PM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 13, 2017, 07:13:44 PM
Reply #1414

Macca77

Only game I've ever wanted us to lose was City at home 13/14 and I'm still ecstatic that we did.

Martin Tyler dislikes this

His commentary still infuriates me, all but accused us of throwing the game

October 13, 2017, 07:41:00 PM
Reply #1415

Mayor Farnum

Martin Tyler dislikes this

His commentary still infuriates me, all but accused us of throwing the game

We all but did didn't we?

October 13, 2017, 07:59:54 PM
Reply #1416

Bluedylan

I don't want us to lose but I think it's stupid to demonise someone who does because they think short term pain will result in long term gain. Is doesn't make you a better or worse Evertonian, as people seem to be implying.

I dread Koeman clinging on til the end of the season personally. If we do end up losing our next three games and he gets fired, then so be it. Would people prefer him to pick up the odd win here and there, just enough to stay in the job, and be stuck with this garbage next season? Well done to you for being a proper fan.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 13, 2017, 08:02:14 PM
Reply #1417

Macca77

We all but did didn't we?

Yes, and It was fabulous to see

October 13, 2017, 08:09:02 PM
Reply #1418

Evertonian in NC

Rooney player/manager.

Nailed on someone will start that rumour

oh dear Christ, exactly what has happened the last few months to indicate Rooney sees the game beyond Rooney's role in it?

/but yes, magical thinking I agree will surely take hold - ONE OF US!!!1111, etc.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 13, 2017, 08:51:24 PM
Reply #1419

bacon sarnie

I reckon he'll give us a nice chrimbo present and fuck off anyways. Never want Everton to lose. Hope we win in Brighton despite the doom & gloom.

October 14, 2017, 02:15:18 AM
Reply #1420

KoemansNumberTens

Does anyone actually want koeman to be our manager now. I mean long term? Just seems the debate is sack him now, give him a few more games or let his contract run out
It was always a given he'd do 3 years and then move upwards to better team. Well that probably isn't going to happen now as he's a bit shit. There's a chance he could get a new contract with a bit of an upturn in form
Is anyone in favour of that? If not what's really the point of letting him loose on 3 more transfer windows when there's every chance it won't work and little chance he's here for the long term

October 14, 2017, 02:18:36 AM
Reply #1421

macker07

Sack Koeman. What about the those on the pitch. Why are they escaping the blame? We should be getting rid of them? However truth is they are performing at the level they are, and getting the results they deserve. It's been a long time since I've seen anyone pull the royal blue on and care about the cause. I can't be bothered to follow them any more, because they can't be bothered.

October 14, 2017, 02:22:56 AM
Reply #1422

KoemansNumberTens

Sack Koeman. What about the those on the pitch. Why are they escaping the blame? We should be getting rid of them? However truth is they are performing at the level they are, and getting the results they deserve. It's been a long time since I've seen anyone pull the royal blue on and care about the cause. I can't be bothered to follow them any more, because they can't be bothered.

Think you're being kind. We have 7 points and maybe deserve 1
The players are shite too. Koeman signed a lot of them

October 14, 2017, 02:34:36 AM
Reply #1423

Bluedylan

The players aren't shite at all. We have imbalances in the squad and one or two players in noticeable decline but there's plenty of quality in that squad that many managers could work with effectively.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 14, 2017, 02:41:08 AM
Reply #1424

KoemansNumberTens

The players aren't shite at all. We have imbalances in the squad and one or two players in noticeable decline but there's plenty of quality in that squad that many managers could work with effectively.

Shits obviously a bit harsh. We do however need a left back, a centre half, a winger and a striker for our first 11. That's 4. Then there's questions about Coleman and bolasie after the injuries so that's maybe 6. Then I'd say the jury is still out on Keane and do we even now have a number 10 even remotely comparable to any of the 6 sides (that were) above us (though granted it's about 16 now)
We need an awful lot of players that would slot straight into our first 11.

We've signed almost an entire team of players not quite good enough and in a lot of cases I'm being kind.

We need at least 5 more and laughably 1 of them is a number 10 (unless klassen becomes a great player)