November 21, 2017, 03:15:17 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56857 times)

October 15, 2017, 09:16:32 PM
Reply #1485

SpankRock

I thought this was rash talk a few weeks back, now I'm feeling the same.

deCoubertin

October 15, 2017, 09:23:13 PM
Reply #1486

Bluedylan

16th with Lyon twice and Arsenal to come. That would've been a perfect first game for Unsworth today.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 15, 2017, 09:26:22 PM
Reply #1487

Macca77

Needs to go now

October 15, 2017, 09:29:22 PM
Reply #1488

duncandisorderly

The board have to pull the trigger here, we are going nowhere and getting worse game by game.

October 15, 2017, 09:29:50 PM
Reply #1489

Lxxx

If ever a last minute goal pissed me off that was it. Probably postponed a decision that should have been made 2 minutes after the final whistle.

October 15, 2017, 09:31:19 PM
Reply #1490

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Keeps making the same bad choices, so it's impossible to defend him right now.

Our recruitment alone is cause for someone to be gone.

October 15, 2017, 09:32:23 PM
Reply #1491

KoemansNumberTens

"lost the dressing room"

He never had it. The players dont care, the same as they didn't with Martinez. Mentally weak squad and only about 3 of them are willing to put a graft in for the shirt. I hate the lot of them.

Theres very few Id be disappointed to lose. Coleman Bolasie, Davies and Vlasic the rest I wouldnt be too arsed about

October 15, 2017, 09:35:08 PM
Reply #1492

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sigurdsson arguably flop of the season.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 15, 2017, 09:35:47 PM
Reply #1493

KoemansNumberTens

Keeps making the same bad choices, so it's impossible to defend him right now.

Our recruitment alone is cause for someone to be gone.

The 2 summer windows have both been utterly shambolic. I think the set up in terms of who has what power needs to be looked at and whoever is responsible for Sigurdsson has to go and whoever is resonsible for the huge holes which werent filled has to go

Personally I think Koeman has too much say when it comes to the first team. I think the players we bought for big money were his call and arent in the main good enough and I think we missed out on signing a striker because we were working with a short list of approved Koeman targets

I want him gone. Think Walsh should be on his last legs if hes played a part in it too

October 15, 2017, 09:36:12 PM
Reply #1494

KoemansNumberTens

Lot of us saw it coming.

October 15, 2017, 09:39:03 PM
Reply #1495

Bluedylan

I think you and me were amongst a few people arguing that Ross Barkley is just a better player, and were met with derision on a number of occasions.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 15, 2017, 09:41:08 PM
Reply #1496

cantoffee

I think you and me were amongst a few people arguing that Ross Barkley is just a better player, and were met with derision on a number of occasions.
Clearly a better player with more good years ahead of him.

No idea what we were thinking.

October 15, 2017, 09:41:22 PM
Reply #1497

Lxxx

To be fair his record suggests Sigurdsson is nowhere near as bad as he is showing at the minute. However as each game goes by that argument is admittedly wearing thinner.

October 15, 2017, 09:41:34 PM
Reply #1498

KoemansNumberTens

Id sooner have kept Gareth Barry

October 15, 2017, 09:43:15 PM
Reply #1499

KoemansNumberTens

To be fair his record suggests Sigurdsson is nowhere near as bad as he is showing at the minute. However as each game goes by that argument is admittedly wearing thinner.

Similar open play stats to Gueye and Barry last season (from a more advanced position) His record isnt very good if you look beyond his fantasy football stats. Its as if we had never seen him play. Swansea must have been shitting themselves has they bluffed and bluffed their way to 45 million