November 19, 2017, 09:45:34 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56346 times)

October 20, 2017, 05:02:14 AM
Reply #1710

Simon Paul

Administrator
has he gone yet?

deCoubertin

October 20, 2017, 05:03:05 AM
Reply #1711

SANA_DR0

Try harder?

Your on nearly every thread saying he needs to play this player and that player so they must be your fave players cos half of them have played any games thats not what im saying on the 3 threads, im defending the players, im not saying we should play them or play my faves.. you seem annoyed at me for some reason... only in the match thread i picked the team that i thought would be good... all im saying is the players he plays are not suited to the system he is trying to incorporate them into.. do you know what that style or system is? cos a lot of everton fans cant see it.

So what would your 442 or 4411 be

its not about my fave players. as Klaassen is a fave of mine, but i wouldnt play him..

its about what works well as a team, id go to basics and 442 shit Niasse and shit DCL up top, 2 out of 3 from Mirallas, Lookman and Vlasic, id love to have Klaassen as CM but its not happening. so Gana and Davies. Baines and Kenny.. then cbs..

but id ask the defenders to play the ball faster to our cms or to the wingers.. we play to slow, so slow that the opposition get back and cover easily... if we speed it up a bit, something might happen.. add some tempo.

with 433 and 4231 the 'wide' players are in the wrong positions to defend.. the oppositions fullbacks are always in lots of space due to the wide players being more inside.. leaves us open alot... our full backs can't do jack in that formation either... it nullifies us. so play a system and style that suits us.

The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 20, 2017, 05:04:55 AM
Reply #1712

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He looks like he's sleeping in a skip.

October 20, 2017, 05:07:07 AM
Reply #1713

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
its not about my fave players. as Klaassen is a fave of mine, but i wouldnt play him..

its about what works well as a team, id go to basics and 442 shit Niasse and shit DCL up top, 2 out of 3 from Mirallas, Lookman and Vlasic, id love to have Klaassen as CM but its not happening. so Gana and Davies. Baines and Kenny.. then cbs..

but id ask the defenders to play the ball faster to our cms or to the wingers.. we play to slow, so slow that the opposition get back and cover easily... if we speed it up a bit, something might happen.. add some tempo.

with 433 and 4231 the 'wide' players are in the wrong positions to defend.. the oppositions fullbacks are always in lots of space due to the wide players being more inside.. leaves us open alot... our full backs can't do jack in that formation either... it nullifies us. so play a system and style that suits us.
Pickford
Kenny Keane Jagielka baines
Schneiderlin
Davies gueye sigurdsson
Rooney
Dcl

That would be the side I'd play that the minute
It won't happen but we need to make ourselves solid again.

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2017, 05:13:44 AM
Reply #1714

SANA_DR0

taken Koeman just over a year to make everton be un everton like..

Pickford
kenny Jags Keane Baines
Vlasic Gana Siggy Mirallas
NIasse DCL

want siggy deeper cos he can see more of the pitch, hopefully be a deeper play maker ala de bruyne..
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 20, 2017, 05:15:47 AM
Reply #1715

everton1952

Pickford
Kenny Keane Jagielka baines
Schneiderlin
Davies gueye sigurdsson
Rooney
Dcl

That would be the side I'd play that the minute
It won't happen but we need to make ourselves solid again.

Schneiderlin and Gueye in the same team and DCL up front? You must be a masochist. Davies instead of Vlasic? Give me strength. What is wrong with Niasse up front? He is far better than DCL and Lookman in place of the hopeless Rooney  would be better going forward. Leave Rooney to his community service for a few weeks. 

October 20, 2017, 05:19:45 AM
Reply #1716

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Schneiderlin and Gueye in the same team and DCL up front? You must be a masochist. Davies instead of Vlasic? Give me strength. What is wrong with Niasse up front? He is far better than DCL and Lookman in place of the hopeless Rooney  would be better going forward. Leave Rooney to his community service for a few weeks.
Vlasic has had one good game
Let's break him in gently and the emphasis was on solid

Gueye alongside schneiderlin isn't great... Schneiderlin sitting and letting Davies and gueye get in amongst them and winning the ball back and pressing would work

Lookman over rooney?
Nah yer alright

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2017, 05:22:31 AM
Reply #1717

Lxxx

Genuinely don't know our best team though. We have an abundance of potentially good players and lots of others playing well below their potential or past their best.

Unsworth till the end of the season if we get beat at weekend. Sometimes you need a change for changes sake.

October 20, 2017, 05:29:58 AM
Reply #1718

everton1952

God help Unsworth and Everton if he gets the job. This is not Clacton on Sea F.C. Any bugger on the books moves sideways to fill the gap? Look at Shakespeare or that forgotten hero at Tottenham, how long did they last? There are a number of crappy unemployed managers around, but at least they are managers with some experience at this level who can keep us in this division if nothing more in the short term. Even Dyche would turn us down in our state.

October 20, 2017, 05:33:54 AM
Reply #1719

Mayor Farnum

We will be restricted if we insist on any new manager working with a director of football that is already in place.

October 20, 2017, 05:40:08 AM
Reply #1720

SANA_DR0

Genuinely don't know our best team though. We have an abundance of potentially good players and lots of others playing well below their potential or past their best.

Unsworth till the end of the season if we get beat at weekend. Sometimes you need a change for changes sake.

I'm pretty sure he will do better than Koeman, but Unsworth has done superb work with the under 23's. He deserves a better Everton team than this ;/.

Be shit if he cant do much with it then doesnt even get back into the under 23 setup, we probably need to solidify first then give Unsworth a go.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 05:47:21 AM by SANA_DR0 »

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 20, 2017, 05:40:27 AM
Reply #1721

Lxxx

We will be restricted if we insist on any new manager working with a director of football that is already in place.

We won't.

October 20, 2017, 05:41:29 AM
Reply #1722

everton1952

Will we ever be told who cocked up this squad and left Koeman with it? Probably not and he probably will pay for it next week. Arsenal and Chelsea reserves will wipe the floor with us. Unless....... light a few candles.

October 20, 2017, 05:41:46 AM
Reply #1723

Mayor Farnum

We won't.

We won't be restricted or we won't insist?

October 20, 2017, 05:43:44 AM
Reply #1724

Lxxx

We won't be restricted or we won't insist?

We won't be restricted. Steve Walsh is a glorified scout he's not some overbearing Frank Beckenbauer type looming in the background.

We pay very good money, 3/4 of the managers in world football would be interested.