November 19, 2017, 10:24:35 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56371 times)

October 20, 2017, 07:16:04 PM
Reply #1785

Gary1878

Barring the Arsenal result - a huge lack of goals among lots of losses does not inspire confidence.

deCoubertin

October 20, 2017, 07:17:21 PM
Reply #1786

BlueForYou

Taken its toll on Moyes since
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 20, 2017, 07:19:35 PM
Reply #1787

BlueForYou

Lack of goals - that fabled striker, strikes
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 20, 2017, 07:34:55 PM
Reply #1788

Major Clanger

Is he gone yet?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 20, 2017, 07:37:45 PM
Reply #1789

BlueForYou

Not yet - we're just beginning to warm to him

Harry Catterick

October 20, 2017, 08:00:34 PM
Reply #1790

Redartin

Is he gone yet?

I keep checking in to see too.
Always in the hope that there is this "new manager" thread started.
It's like pacing up and down in a maternity ward.

Someday. Someday soon.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

October 20, 2017, 08:03:31 PM
Reply #1791

BlueForYou

Deja vu, Van Gaal - after we win the FA Cup

Harry Catterick

October 20, 2017, 08:19:57 PM
Reply #1792

gizzblue

The fabled "striker” wouldn't make our defence solid, he wouldn't bring discipline to our defensive midfielders, add guile to our creative players or bring width and pace to team.

No manager in the league has their perfectly balanced squad, we however do seem to be the most unbalanced and disorganised team around at the moment.
But allegedly that's not the manager's fault 😅😅😅

October 20, 2017, 08:23:32 PM
Reply #1793

BlueForYou

You allege, correctly

Harry Catterick

October 20, 2017, 08:23:32 PM
Reply #1794

Evertonian in NC

Hopefully we can get a poll reset after Arsenal bums us.  75%+?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 20, 2017, 08:34:41 PM
Reply #1795

kramer0

The fact that he rates Cuco Martina should be enough to sack him.

Has anyone noticed that our opponents leave that side of the pitch open every time he plays? The reason Cuco gets on the ball so much is because that's what the opposition wants. Nothing good happens after he touches the ball early in a build-up. There was one point in yesterday's match where Calvert-Lewin did some great work to retain the ball in the middle of the pitch and, as he was dribbling out to the left, Martina was totally unmarked in space. Calvert-Lewin held the ball for as long as he could have looking for another option before finally passing him the ball.

Cuco seems like a good guy and all and the Koemans clearly like him, but neither of those are good reasons for signing a player. If the club is truly ambitious, there are certain baseline requirements for player quality and he plainly does not meet them.

October 20, 2017, 08:42:12 PM
Reply #1796

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure that I like Simon Jordan's personal attack on Koeman
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 20, 2017, 08:46:38 PM
Reply #1797

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
What's he said?

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2017, 08:48:20 PM
Reply #1798

gizzblue

Even hes aloud an opinion ....I wouldn't call it a personal attack as such ....really only said what a lot have already said on here ....
He's not the man to turn it around for us .

October 20, 2017, 09:05:16 PM
Reply #1799

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I have read over many threads how Ronald Koeman has changed over the past few months. Looking at him last night compared to the Stoke game there really is a significant image change. He really is beginning to show that the pressure isn't doing him any favours. I think that he looks really ill and gained about 10 years in age.

He barely looks any different. The difference is aside from a bit of scruffy facial hair is just very different lighting conditions. A direct overhead light (strong enough that the top left of his head is highlights wise blown out in the image) in a news conference that does nobody any favours as it highlights all the wrinkles etc is very different to the top photo which is some soft middle of the afternoon sunlight.