October 20, 2018, 04:32:49 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 105485 times)

September 15, 2017, 12:47:29 AM
Read 105485 times

nwatson

Another shambles. The guy is fecking clueless. If he had any dignity he would resign tonight. He needs sacked immediately.
Ps this isnt a knee jerk. We have played pathetic football since day 1 and hes run out of excuses.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 12:49:48 AM by nwatson »

September 17, 2017, 10:13:14 PM
Reply #1

nwatson

Today is going to be an embarrassment on live tv. Can't get out of our own half and the way the team is set up is disgraceful. Needs gone today. He doesn't deserve the next run of games to save face and paper over the cracks.

September 29, 2017, 03:58:50 PM
Reply #2

nwatson

After last night I just wish the club would hurry up and sack him, giving someone new a few weeks to organise a proper system with some width before the next rounds of European games.
It won't happen though as just like with Martinez the board will let him stumble along picking up the odd scrambled win or draw in the league while dropping out of each cup competition.
By February we will be out of all competitions, sitting mid table in the league with nothing left to play for and pointless paying him off to get a replacement.
If it's going to be done it needs to be now while we still have things to play for.
Any sort of result on Sunday buys this clampete a few more games, which is a few to many.

BUT here's the thing that puzzles me about Koeman and his system. Last season before a ball was kicked he had the excuses rolled out. Mainly the Martinez regime was a shambles leaving him with a bunch of unfit players and an unbalanced squad. These excuses bought him a season of some terrible football at times as the players weren't fit enough to play his pressing game for a full match, and he hadn't got the players he needed.
SO wtf has happened to his pressing style now as I certainly haven't seen much off it this season. We play at a pedestrian pace which allows teams to press us. Our squad isn't unbalanced now as we have players to play with width but he doesn't use them.
Koeman is a bullshit artist. He blagged his way thru last season rolling out excuse after excuse on Martinez, and this season he rolled out the board not getting a target man.
Just get rid. At this stage it doesn't matter who comes in, as they would do a better job and pick a more effective team
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 04:01:42 PM by nwatson »

October 02, 2017, 02:14:30 AM
Reply #3

nwatson

Our season could effectively be over before the end of October. If thats not worth sacking the prick then what is?

October 02, 2017, 05:07:23 AM
Reply #4

nwatson

:Horse: I can't put up with another 18 months of this crap. I don't believe he,'ll turn it around. He has sucked the life out of the club. I'm done.

October 02, 2017, 11:59:36 PM
Reply #5

nwatson

I hope that's true but only to the extent that we are actively trying to replace Koeman. I can't imagine how the rest of the season pans out with him in charge

October 21, 2017, 01:13:50 AM
Reply #6

nwatson

i was really hoping he would have been sacked today. As he wasnt, we should resign ourselves to the fact he,ll be here for at least another 5 games ffs. Why they didnt sack him during the international break is beyond me. its a downright fucking disgrace. Now they wont sack him as theres a game to prepare for in a few days. Lose against Arsenal then its the same few days until Chelsea, then another few days to Leicester then another few days to Lyon.
our season could well be in tatters, but if we manage to win 1 of those games he will probable get another 4 or 5 more games on top of that. We played shit football last season, and even worse now, so how is it going to turn around, and how the fuck can the board not see this. They have allowed this clown to squander 200 million on players and we are heading towards relegation. The board are a disgrace. they have probable give up on the season and are prepared to sit it out, hoping he will resign to save them a few pounds. lets hope its not to late in the day when they realise Koeman is playing them for mugs and couldnt give a shit whilst he is earning his 6 million a year.

October 21, 2017, 06:32:30 AM
Reply #7

nwatson

what did Koeman do immediately after signing his lucrative contract? He went on holiday. and this was after making us wait to come back from holiday before actually signing it.
Where was Koeman on transfer deadline day? On holiday.  He didnt think that maybe the manager of the club should be here to talk with or welcome any new or potential signings?
Week after Week churning out the same crap, without any evidence that we are actually trying to work on a style of play. The players havent a clue what we are trying to do. We can all see it, hence the want for him to be sacked before things get worse.
The point i made above is more aimed at the board not acting on the situation when the timing was right. They are probable more concerned about having to pay him off and would rather play a waiting game and hope he resigns. I dont think he gives a shit about that. Hes not going to walk away from the stupid contract he was given, and he wont likely be sacked until relegation is staring us in the face.

October 23, 2017, 01:31:29 AM
Reply #8

nwatson

The man's an absolute prick who is living on his achievements as a player. A complete arsehole who should have been sacked before now. The board don't give a toss either if they can sit through that awful performance today but still don't pull the trigger. Kenrights reaction to the 5th goal said it all but the man's still in a job.
Well it's enough for me anyway. I'm done until hes gone.

October 23, 2017, 05:01:43 PM
Reply #9

nwatson

I can't believe he wasnt sacked yesterday, especially since all the decision makers were there. I am prepared to wait on a decision being made today but if it's not I am thru with the club until the board sack Koeman and there's a new manager to support and offer some hope going forward.
Its one thing supporting a manager and another being downright distainful towards your fans.
I will always maintain the decision should have been made during the last international break. It gives a but if time to find a new manager and give him a bit of time with the players. It also would have give him the opportunity to salvage something from the last few league games and also the Europa league.
Instead over a 10 day period they have allowed the situation to get worse and they still drag their heels and haven't sacked him.
Call me what you want but i can no longer support the club while Koeman is in charge. I have actually grown to hate him and the only comfort from each dismal performance is the hope the board will see sense, but they haven't.
So now it looks like he's in charge for Chelsea. Another competition we will bow out of with a whimper. And what happens if we win? He,'ll probable get given more time.
I can support him so I really hope he goes today.

October 23, 2017, 05:42:34 PM
Reply #10

nwatson

I'm not watching them until he goes, it's been decided.
That makes 2 of us. I actually feel sick at the thought of him being in charge on Wednesday. Our board sucks the life out of me. I'm thru until hes gone and I only hope it's not to late