November 16, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 108067 times)

September 11, 2017, 12:50:01 AM
Read 108067 times

School of Science

I'm for letting it roll until the end of the season, I want to see more fluidity in the team, but it needs time to gel and get his best eleven. Want us to improve our league form, top seven will do this year, but I want us to win a cup.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 15, 2017, 04:43:18 AM
Reply #1

School of Science

For me it's the formations, it's like the players don't know what is expected of them and where to play. It's the square pegs in round holes, players playing out of position, Rooney and Sigurdsson on the wings today, not exactly pacy are they. It's the amount of changes per game, six tonight, how are they supposed to get settled get to know how each other play ?
It's like Koeman is trying to shoehorn all his signings in to the detriment of the team. He needs to play a settled, balanced team and if he wants to change personnel, bring them on off the bench.

October 22, 2017, 09:10:30 PM
Reply #2

School of Science

Please Koeman just go

October 22, 2017, 09:13:53 PM
Reply #3

School of Science

There it is the token yellow which should have been a red

October 22, 2017, 09:19:27 PM
Reply #4

School of Science

Disgusted no defence whatsoever, starting to miss Martinez fuck off Koeman. Embarrassed again to be an Evertonian. Free kick Everton hahaha haha wrong thread.

October 22, 2017, 09:32:48 PM
Reply #5

School of Science

Says something about your team when your goalkeeper, who has just conceded 5 is your teams overwhelmingly man of the match. If Koeman has any honour at all he should resign right now.

October 23, 2017, 01:56:23 AM
Reply #6

School of Science

according to @phillyt who drove past Goodison about 20 minutes ago, the lights are still in on Elstone's office....and people milling around by the windows (probably waiting to jump)

Strange with Elstone the lights are normally on and no one's home.