November 18, 2017, 06:19:26 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 55813 times)

October 22, 2017, 09:36:56 PM
Reply #1890

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

He needs to go now, well before the next game. EVERY point is going to be crucial.

Mircea Lucescu or someone else B class, that we can tempt with money. Were not going to get A class, especially after that display.

deCoubertin

October 22, 2017, 09:38:19 PM
Reply #1891

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
If the board are all there today, particularly the largest shareholder, then they should be in a position to make the decision for him to go today.

And they should announce it today, not wait until tomorrow. Make a fucking statement that this isn't good enough.

October 22, 2017, 09:38:31 PM
Reply #1892

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
He needs to go now, well before the next game. EVERY point is going to be crucial.

Mircea Lucescu or someone else B class, that we can tempt with money. Were not going to get A class, especially after that display.

We have money, we should be able to attract someone of a good standard, even with our position.

October 22, 2017, 09:40:37 PM
Reply #1893

Lxxx

Totally apathetic about us now. Went out to walk the dogs at 3-1, supporting this club is such a fuckin chore in recent years.

October 22, 2017, 09:40:51 PM
Reply #1894

Martip

I agree that he shoul've been fired earlier, much earlier in fact.

I'm referring to this nonsense about slagging him off because he smiled on camera. Proper alehouse rubbish that.
When you are in a position of responsibility you need to think of others perception before you act especially when you personally have contributed to the mistakes. I'm sorry but any knob end with half a brain could see koeman was done well over a month ago and moshris should have acted.

This is not the 1st time he's pissed me off...cant be added with his comical behaviour on skysports either....fooking embarrasing.

October 22, 2017, 09:40:56 PM
Reply #1895

Ih8redshite

Unfortunately it hasnít worked out for us. Time to cut r losses, pay him off if needs be and move on quick. Iíd be happy for Unsy and Ferguson to take the reigns, get us out the shit and playing as a unit. Unsy gets Everton and thatís all thatís required now, not really arsed if he doesnít attract top players, no player would want to play for us at the minute anyway

October 22, 2017, 10:15:20 PM
Reply #1896

blueski

might be for the best as painful as that was

can't see how there is any other option but to sack him now

caretaker unsworth and a very important search for a replacement to stablise the team
Nil Satis

October 22, 2017, 10:20:52 PM
Reply #1897

ncstate4jpc

NSNO Subscriber
Never like firing managers. I firmly believe blames lies with multiple depts 99% of the time. Unfortunately in this case, itís Koeman. Like the man, respect him, but heís lost the team, he looks lost, and if we donít make a change we will be in even worse trouble.

October 22, 2017, 10:22:51 PM
Reply #1898

Lazarou

Totally apathetic about us now. Went out to walk the dogs at 3-1, supporting this club is such a fuckin chore in recent years.

Totally agree, no on seems to give a shit at the club so why should I? I am amazed how apathetic I am towards it all, only watched the second half today but just had a little chortle to myself and that was about as much emotion as I could muster.

October 22, 2017, 10:25:36 PM
Reply #1899

KingOfNapaValley

I think people who think we are at risk of going down are off their rocker. We are not even 1/4 into the season!

Also, I don't know who out there is better than Koeman that would come here. Some other guy who has been fired 5-6 times?

Despite all this....... if he has lost the locker room...... not sure we have a choice. :'(

October 22, 2017, 10:27:37 PM
Reply #1900

Coyb12

Totally agree, no on seems to give a shit at the club so why should I? I am amazed how apathetic I am towards it all, only watched the second half today but just had a little chortle to myself and that was about as much emotion as I could muster.
I take  it you live in a different country or miles away.

October 22, 2017, 10:29:01 PM
Reply #1901

Martip

I think people who think we are at risk of going down are off their rocker. We are not even 1/4 into the season!

Also, I don't know who out there is better than Koeman that would come here. Some other guy who has been fired 5-6 times?

Despite all this....... if he has lost the locker room...... not sure we have a choice. :'(
Thing is it wouldnt have to be a world class manager to be an improvement. Literally any team that has any kind of game plan/formation will probably beat us.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:30:23 PM by Martip »

October 22, 2017, 10:29:18 PM
Reply #1902

TheTone

lost me at locker room

October 22, 2017, 10:30:28 PM
Reply #1903

Major Clanger

When you are in a position of responsibility you need to think of others perception before you act especially when you personally have contributed to the mistakes.

Come on mate, next time you're at a funeral, count how many people smile every now and again. There are dozens of valid things to criticise him on, so no need to bring one in that isn't.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 22, 2017, 10:32:14 PM
Reply #1904

KoemansNumberTens

Yeah I quit at 3 1 too. Like you say it's a chore