December 10, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 110068 times)

September 15, 2017, 05:39:14 PM
Read 110068 times

Ih8redshite

Not a chance we should sack Koeman. I predict a 1-1 draw on Sunday. That will pick us up and have a run of wins. Get confidence up and we will be flying before Christmas. We will sign a striker in the January window and finish strongly and all this will seem like a distant memory. Let's get behind the manager and the team

September 15, 2017, 08:19:01 PM
Reply #1

Ih8redshite

Carry on like we are, and a striker in January will be far too late

I didn't say carry on as we have been. I said a result against Man Utd and a few wins. Get us through to January and a striker hopefully and a strong finish. Next season will be the one to judge. Guaranteed if we do ok this season and have a blinding next season n then Koeman is being scouted by Barca again, all heads will fall off. Too many people quick to press the panic button. Impatience seems to be a common fault these days

October 22, 2017, 09:40:56 PM
Reply #2

Ih8redshite

Unfortunately it hasnít worked out for us. Time to cut r losses, pay him off if needs be and move on quick. Iíd be happy for Unsy and Ferguson to take the reigns, get us out the shit and playing as a unit. Unsy gets Everton and thatís all thatís required now, not really arsed if he doesnít attract top players, no player would want to play for us at the minute anyway

October 22, 2017, 10:37:01 PM
Reply #3

Ih8redshite

If Koeman stays Iím done. Anyone know any decent tattooists for a cover up on my Everton tattoo

October 22, 2017, 11:20:12 PM
Reply #4

Ih8redshite

Is Koeman still in a job

October 22, 2017, 11:47:22 PM
Reply #5

Ih8redshite

Heís not going is he

October 22, 2017, 11:58:16 PM
Reply #6

Ih8redshite

He'll be gone this evening

Wishful thinking or fact?

October 23, 2017, 12:15:03 AM
Reply #7

Ih8redshite

There should be a boycott of match attendance and club merchandise. Coz while we keep going and paying r money, they will sit there and let us fizzle out into mediocrity or worse. Time to take a stand, fuck the planes and fans staying behind. He needs to go and should of gone already

October 23, 2017, 04:24:22 AM
Reply #8

Ih8redshite

And who in?.......Silva or Dyche?!

Listening to talk sport before and Silva is meant to be the real deal, heís highly thought of throughout Spain and Portugal. They also wreckon he is next in line for the arse job. I still prefer unsy to settle things. I just donít wreckon ginger bollox is going anywhere, the board wonít get rid