October 22, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 105764 times)

September 15, 2017, 04:17:03 AM
Read 105764 times

cantoffee

I think results will pick up in time but he really needs to sort out our away form.

I think our home form will come around but away form has been a problem since he took over and we look no closer to resolving that.

I don't see the point in sacking him, see if he can start turning things around by Christmas.

September 18, 2017, 01:03:11 AM
Reply #1

cantoffee

I'm confident he can resolve our issues at the back as we were generally quite solid last year.

I have basically no faith in him figuring out how we are going to score. We don't have the personnel or the tactics to break teams down. They can play a high line against us as we have no pace or threat in behind. It makes the field incredibly compact and hard to create anything meaningful.

We also don't seem to have a natural goalscorer in the squad which is a problem whether we have pace or not.

October 02, 2017, 07:01:29 PM
Reply #2

cantoffee

Doesn't know his best formation, doesn't know his best tactics, doesn't know his best style, and doesn't know his best 11.

I really am not sure how bringing someone else in would put us in a worse position at the moment. I think he doesn't know how to build a team and although Walsh may have to take some blame for the recruitment it's clear he got the players he wants for the most part but doesn't know what to do now.

October 15, 2017, 09:41:08 PM
Reply #3

cantoffee

I think you and me were amongst a few people arguing that Ross Barkley is just a better player, and were met with derision on a number of occasions.
Clearly a better player with more good years ahead of him.

No idea what we were thinking.

October 21, 2017, 07:59:26 PM
Reply #4

cantoffee

Can't see him leaving Watford after just arriving there.

Maybe if we have Unsworth in charge until the end of the season.

Can't see Koeman being here in 2 weeks.

October 22, 2017, 10:54:07 PM
Reply #5

cantoffee

Got to go now.

Even if our summer recruitment was poor he holds much of the blame by looking for "productivity" as if signing players who score goals with no plan will work.

He plays shit football with a hit results. More long balls than Allardyce.

Sack him.

October 22, 2017, 11:29:57 PM
Reply #6

cantoffee

A new manager could still come in and have us finishing top 7.

We are probably out of Europe but at least a new manager still has a chance to salvage the league and FA cup. League cup will be tough as will Europe but we have a good team with money to spend and a lot of managers would be interested.