October 16, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 104963 times)

October 22, 2017, 12:49:15 AM
Reply #15

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
If Koeman is sacked tomorrow Unsworth will get a short run at it regardless as we will have no option. I don't think he's right for the job but we'll likely find out the way things are carrying on right now.

October 22, 2017, 11:09:01 PM
Reply #16

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
<Sigh>

I'm onboard now.  Kouman out.

I have no idea what happened but it's clear that there is no way back now.  Sack him now - Rhino In.

*Edit*  Anybody else feel like a scruffy whinger when calling for the manager to be sacked?  Ya wish it could suddenly all work out... but it won't.

Yeah that's about the size of it. First half I honestly thought this could be it. His big turning point

October 23, 2017, 12:05:10 AM
Reply #17

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
They will probably keep him around a bit longer so we can get twatted by Chelsea

October 23, 2017, 12:25:20 AM
Reply #18

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Let's not jump on the new poster and make assumptions just because they have a contrary opinion. Welcome to the forum. You're wrong like but welcome nonetheless

October 23, 2017, 12:29:12 AM
Reply #19

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks for the welcome Silence, thatís just my opinion, maybe I am wrong

I held the same opinion until not long ago but watching us of late it's not just about the performances, even when he seems to be making the right changes it isn't working. That's a sign of a manager who has lost the team

October 23, 2017, 12:56:07 AM
Reply #20

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Ah well fuck that then. My point about new members will stands though.

October 23, 2017, 04:17:35 AM
Reply #21

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Arteta as someone's number 2 would be fine. As if he's getting the Everton job though because he's watched a match