November 20, 2017, 03:48:17 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56664 times)

October 22, 2017, 11:13:01 PM
Reply #1935

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Klopp might be out of a job today

Why?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

deCoubertin

October 22, 2017, 11:13:50 PM
Reply #1936

Evertonian in NC

Klopp might be out of a job today

I would laugh so hard I would probably die
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 22, 2017, 11:14:04 PM
Reply #1937

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
1 or 2 more. Think he is under pressure myself
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 22, 2017, 11:14:12 PM
Reply #1938

MmmBlueRamirez

Some people on here are seriously deluded thinking we’re an attractive proposition to any decent manager right now

Premier league team. Check.

Billionaire sugar daddy. Check.

Loyal fan base. Check.

Fantastic academy. Check.

World class training facilities. Check.

Facility to offer manager Big wages. Check.

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 22, 2017, 11:15:35 PM
Reply #1939

Evertonian in NC

Why?

They won't take well to getting bent over like this.  I'm rather loving it, though.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 22, 2017, 11:17:11 PM
Reply #1940

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They won't take well to getting bent over like this.  I'm rather loving it, though.

Wow, just seen they're 4-1 down. London 9 Merseyside 3.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 22, 2017, 11:20:12 PM
Reply #1941

Ih8redshite

Is Koeman still in a job

October 22, 2017, 11:22:17 PM
Reply #1942

Evertonian in NC

Is Koeman still in a job

I keep waiting for them to break into the Redshite bumming to announce the sacking, and keep being disappoint.

At least I have NFL Red Zone to distract me in 38 minutes.

October 22, 2017, 11:23:37 PM
Reply #1943

bacon sarnie

Wow, just seen they're 4-1 down. London 9 Merseyside 3.

Spurs tearing them a new one. Klopp as ashen-faced as Koeman was earlier. Merseyside la la la.....

October 22, 2017, 11:27:17 PM
Reply #1944

Evertonian in NC

Spurs tearing them a new one. Klopp as ashen-faced as Koeman was earlier. Merseyside la la la.....

Spurs are better than Arsenal, and at home...but the Shite look every bit as toothless, clueless, and dickless as we did at the end.

October 22, 2017, 11:29:57 PM
Reply #1945

cantoffee

A new manager could still come in and have us finishing top 7.

We are probably out of Europe but at least a new manager still has a chance to salvage the league and FA cup. League cup will be tough as will Europe but we have a good team with money to spend and a lot of managers would be interested.

October 22, 2017, 11:32:34 PM
Reply #1946

everton1952

I am second to nobody in my hatred of LFC, but although I am enjoying the Spurs game having got home from Goodison, I would replace all bar 2 or 3 of the Everton team for the redshite  equivalent players. Even if Sours get 7 which I hope they do that is how bad we are.

October 22, 2017, 11:34:59 PM
Reply #1947

Evertonian in NC

I'd take top half in a heartbeat right now.

October 22, 2017, 11:39:47 PM
Reply #1948

Evertonian in NC

Nice, the Shite will drop below Burnley into 9th on goal differential.  This is what passes for good news for an Evertonian these days.

October 22, 2017, 11:43:18 PM
Reply #1949

Lxxx

Any manager who wants to make a name for himself will jump at the opportunity to manage Everton.

Any manager who has already made a name for himself will probably give it a wide berth though.