October 22, 2019, 06:05:49 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 135526 times)

September 15, 2017, 02:27:31 AM
Read 135526 times

Heisenberg

The lack of striker will be the end of me. Ive never been so annoyed at our transfer business, which says alot considering I'm a transfer fume merchant

September 29, 2017, 04:18:02 AM
Reply #1

Heisenberg

The not good enough list: Williams, Colgate, klassen, Rooney, dcl,  sandro. All Ronald mcdonalds signings apart from colgate.

No team gets anywhere with a bunch of fuckdogs like that.

I called Williams a yard dog of a player...but I retract thats an insult to yard dogs. Hes so bad it makes my eyes bleed.

Colgate is the shittest shout I've seen on here

September 29, 2017, 04:28:13 AM
Reply #2

Heisenberg

The not good enough list: Williams, Colgate, klassen, Rooney, dcl,  sandro. All Ronald mcdonalds signings apart from colgate.

No team gets anywhere with a bunch of fuckdogs like that.

I called Williams a yard dog of a player...but I retract thats an insult to yard dogs. Hes so bad it makes my eyes bleed.

Keep posting it in all the threads. Someone will laugh at colgate eventually. Or maybe not ...

September 29, 2017, 04:32:53 AM
Reply #3

Heisenberg

Keep posting it in all the threads. Someone will laugh at colgate eventually. Or maybe not ...

Okay I've got to admit. I just reopened the same thread. But I'd like to apologise for absolutely not'n

September 29, 2017, 04:45:33 AM
Reply #4

Heisenberg

Although It isn't great. If we'd have addressed the 3/4 key areas we so obviously needed too we wouldn't be having this conversation. He came out literally putting the board under pressure saying "this is what I need' and they didn't get him for it 

October 15, 2017, 09:11:45 PM
Reply #5

Heisenberg

Okay. Thats me done now

October 15, 2017, 09:13:23 PM
Reply #6

Heisenberg

"lost the dressing room"

He never had it. The players dont care, the same as they didn't with Martinez. Mentally weak squad and only about 3 of them are willing to put a graft in for the shirt. I hate the lot of them.

October 15, 2017, 09:44:59 PM
Reply #7

Heisenberg

What do you expect. He's a number 10 who doesn't get played as a number 10. They're all good players that we signed (Rooney aside who in my opinion was finished years ago). They just aren't used properly. He's fucked it. You cant play 5 centre mids in a 433

October 22, 2017, 10:40:45 PM
Reply #8

Heisenberg

Quarter into the season and in relegation zone. Anyone of the other top 7 clubs would sack, so we should aswell. At least try and pretend we have ambition

October 23, 2017, 12:04:03 AM
Reply #9

Heisenberg

Feel sorry for anyone going to Chelsea

October 23, 2017, 02:48:20 AM
Reply #10

Heisenberg

Be arsed with Howe. We've tried the flash in the pan prem managers. Be a bit more adventurous with the next one