November 24, 2017, 12:27:30 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57946 times)

October 23, 2017, 12:06:23 AM
Reply #1965

everton1952

To be honest I would be surprised if he is gone in the next 24 hours. Not that I don't think he should go but more so I don't think the board will make a move unless they know they'll get their man (Tuchel hopefully).
[/quote
What the f... do you or any of us know about Tuchel? A name plucked out of the air?

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 12:08:44 AM
Reply #1966

Evertonian in NC

why wouldn't we try for the short-term psychological boost before a Cup tie?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 23, 2017, 12:09:11 AM
Reply #1967

velimski

Feel sorry for anyone going to Chelsea

<waves>

:-[

October 23, 2017, 12:13:22 AM
Reply #1968

blue slug

Talk sport saying not sacked yet apparently

October 23, 2017, 12:15:03 AM
Reply #1969

Ih8redshite

There should be a boycott of match attendance and club merchandise. Coz while we keep going and paying r money, they will sit there and let us fizzle out into mediocrity or worse. Time to take a stand, fuck the planes and fans staying behind. He needs to go and should of gone already

October 23, 2017, 12:15:35 AM
Reply #1970

American Evertonian

To be honest I would be surprised if he is gone in the next 24 hours. Not that I don't think he should go but more so I don't think the board will make a move unless they know they'll get their man (Tuchel hopefully).
[/quote
What the f... do you or any of us know about Tuchel? A name plucked out of the air?

Easy there killer. I watched Tuchel a lot at BVB because Pulisic plays for them. Tuchel is a solid tactician whose teams play with composure and in a well defined system. Two things we need.

Also he is a well respected name that can help with recruitment.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

October 23, 2017, 12:18:06 AM
Reply #1971

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
[/quote

Lots of people know a lot more about football than you and do watch other leagues and teams. 

Maybe you need to be less ignorant and self righteous.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 23, 2017, 12:18:30 AM
Reply #1972

Ross

Talk sport saying not sacked yet apparently

Reckon hes still safe for a week or two yet.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 23, 2017, 12:18:34 AM
Reply #1973

Lazarou

There should be a boycott of match attendance and club merchandise. Coz while we keep going and paying r money, they will sit there and let us fizzle out into mediocrity or worse. Time to take a stand, fuck the planes and fans staying behind. He needs to go and should of gone already

I am sure the board know our general feeling, it's pretty obvious really. Our club have financially backed a manager for the first time in decades to admit they got it all wrong is a big step. He should definitely go but I don't think boycotting is going to make the slightest bit of difference.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 12:21:16 AM by Lazarou »

October 23, 2017, 12:19:03 AM
Reply #1974

Terry from Town

He should be given time to turn it around

October 23, 2017, 12:19:29 AM
Reply #1975

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Bollocks
I have to return some videotapes.

October 23, 2017, 12:20:25 AM
Reply #1976

boothill

red troll ?????

October 23, 2017, 12:20:59 AM
Reply #1977

Terry from Town

October 23, 2017, 12:22:02 AM
Reply #1978

Terry from Town

red troll ?????

No I just think hes spent all that money just to be kicked out after a bad start?

October 23, 2017, 12:23:07 AM
Reply #1979

sam of the south

How long would you suggest?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them