November 19, 2017, 05:46:40 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 56048 times)

October 23, 2017, 12:23:13 AM
Reply #1980

74Blue

He should be given time to turn it around
Like your lot are doing with the fucking tantrum throwing tramp?

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 12:23:38 AM
Reply #1981

boothill

No I just think heís spent all that money just to be kicked out after a bad start?

[/
apologies then

October 23, 2017, 12:23:48 AM
Reply #1982

KoemansNumberTens

How much time. We give him 5 more games. Win 1 draw 2. What then?? We give him 5 more?? At some stage we have to just decide if he's the right man or not. Short of an unbelievable improvement in performances and results he looks the wrong man. Giving him time to improve the results a little will just cloud it even more. We can't go into the next transfer window unsure

October 23, 2017, 12:23:55 AM
Reply #1983

Terry from Town

Like your lot are doing with the fucking tantrum throwing tramp?

Sorry ?

October 23, 2017, 12:25:20 AM
Reply #1984

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Let's not jump on the new poster and make assumptions just because they have a contrary opinion. Welcome to the forum. You're wrong like but welcome nonetheless

October 23, 2017, 12:26:56 AM
Reply #1985

Simon Paul

Administrator
No I just think heís spent all that money just to be kicked out after a bad start?

it's a truly horrendous start though isn't it, not just a bad one

October 23, 2017, 12:27:49 AM
Reply #1986

Terry from Town

Let's not jump on the new poster and make assumptions just because they have a contrary opinion. Welcome to the forum. You're wrong like but welcome nonetheless

Thanks for the welcome Silence, thatís just my opinion, maybe I am wrong

October 23, 2017, 12:28:24 AM
Reply #1987

Mayor Farnum

I've never met someone called Terry that talks sense; bet you've got a moustache as well!

October 23, 2017, 12:29:12 AM
Reply #1988

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

I held the same opinion until not long ago but watching us of late it's not just about the performances, even when he seems to be making the right changes it isn't working. That's a sign of a manager who has lost the team

October 23, 2017, 12:34:26 AM
Reply #1989

blue slug

He's looking clueless and the players aren't going to turn it round for him imo so he needs to go now simple as that before it gets worse which it will do

October 23, 2017, 12:35:20 AM
Reply #1990

sam of the south

Haha, good old predictive text at work 😁
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 23, 2017, 12:36:50 AM
Reply #1991

Ravardo

Koemans still bangin on about confidence yet its him who's smashing our team and confidence to pieces the mans a cunt,, what does it do to the young uns confidence when on your birthday your kept out the squad and he throws kenny in against probably one of best passing teams in the prem,, like i said the mans a cunt

October 23, 2017, 12:37:07 AM
Reply #1992

blue slug

Haha, good old predictive text at work 😁

Nothing like a welcome silence, I keep telling my mrs that

October 23, 2017, 12:39:13 AM
Reply #1993

74Blue

Sorry ?
The ONLY people that I know that are of the opinion that Koeman should still be at Everton Football Club are redshites on the wind-up.
What's most frustrating about it all is that every time the shite are playing badly, Everton somehow manage to be even fucking worse. That's why the bitter redshites are revelling in it all. It takes just a little bit of the focus off their utter shitness.

October 23, 2017, 12:39:36 AM
Reply #1994

Rhys

If we are going to sack him do it tonight give unsworth maximum time to prepare for the cup game.

If he is being told a bad performance and result against Chelsea and/or Leicester and he's gone then sack him tonight. Right now we have pretty much no chance of winning at Chelsea, even if it increases it to 5-10% by lifting the mood of the players and crowd it's worth it to have a chance of staying in a cup competition.

I would say hold off until next international break but the way things are going that's a long way away. Hopefully the club have been doing their jobs and searching and sounding out replacements already rather than sitting and seeing how it goes.