November 23, 2017, 12:33:58 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57531 times)

October 23, 2017, 05:07:50 AM
Reply #2100

Lxxx

Twitter gossip

https://twitter.com/networkmichaeld/status/922203967249092608

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 05:08:48 AM
Reply #2101

everton1952

Not bothered or helpless? I go for the latter. The former is insulting.

October 23, 2017, 05:09:15 AM
Reply #2102

Lxxx

October 23, 2017, 05:11:47 AM
Reply #2103

Gash

Global Moderator
I'd be more worried that my battery only had 2% left in it. :)

October 23, 2017, 05:17:13 AM
Reply #2104

everton1952

Twitter rubbish put on by people with twitty brains.

October 23, 2017, 05:24:42 AM
Reply #2105

GrantyBoy78

The Unsworth, Arteta shouts are good if we were in preseason after our manager had left for another club.  But we are in trouble and its going to take experience to get us out of this.
I’m not sure people have quite grasped this. Some think we’ll just hire a young superstar manager in waiting and we’ll be on our merry way up the table. This team is BAD and there really aren’t that many decent managers that’d want to come here. Would Tuchel have time to implement his philosophy? Does Ancelotti know the first thing about galvanising a poor team and getting them up grind out results?

If the board fuck up this next appointment we could very easily get relegated. We need to win 1-in-3 to stay up...sounds pretty fucking daunting!

October 23, 2017, 05:25:35 AM
Reply #2106

GrantyBoy78

October 23, 2017, 05:32:22 AM
Reply #2107

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I hope Ross stays

October 23, 2017, 05:35:03 AM
Reply #2108

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
The fuck is going on with the font in that whatsapp message?  Who changes their font on a text message?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

October 23, 2017, 05:36:49 AM
Reply #2109

bluenuck

What's an sms message? lol

October 23, 2017, 05:37:15 AM
Reply #2110

BlueBeagle

I honestly don't think Roberto deserved the sack . Not compared to this gobshite .

He did. A million times over.

October 23, 2017, 05:42:27 AM
Reply #2111

Trublue

I’m not sure people have quite grasped this. Some think we’ll just hire a young superstar manager in waiting and we’ll be on our merry way up the table. This team is BAD and there really aren’t that many decent managers that’d want to come here. Would Tuchel have time to implement his philosophy? Does Ancelotti know the first thing about galvanising a poor team and getting them up grind out results?

If the board fuck up this next appointment we could very easily get relegated. We need to win 1-in-3 to stay up...sounds pretty fucking daunting!

I agree, first thing needed is to sort the defence out, then try and get us to score a few goals. Also we are going to need a striker in January, so someone who already knows the transfer market is needed.  I have gone through relegation battles before. Always when we had no money. This time its after we wasted loads of money. Its not like we don't have good players. Just can't see how they are going to get them playing well together.

October 23, 2017, 05:42:57 AM
Reply #2112

everton1952

Roberto lost the plot and believed in his own hype Sad but true.

October 23, 2017, 05:53:25 AM
Reply #2113

montanatoffeefan

Indeed. It's not just Koeman that's the problem. It's the awful, mismatched roster of shit players he's assembled, and at great expense. On top of all the shit players Martinez brought in.

We need a complete rebuild by a manager who will simultaneously pull us up the table.

Once upon a time, that description fit David Moyes. Highly unlikely it would anymore. Gotta get the next hire right, and we'll need a bit of luck in that.
Everton forever.

October 23, 2017, 06:10:38 AM
Reply #2114

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It could turn out that sacking Koeman will save us money, as it may mean Barkley will sign a new contract and stay if the new man wants him.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney