October 19, 2017, 10:50:39 AM

Author Topic: Colleen Wants Wayne To Take Time-Out  (Read 1824 times)

September 11, 2017, 03:14:03 PM
Read 1824 times

sam of the south

Apparently.

It's The Metro quoting The S**, but still, do we reckon this would be likely, would it be reasonable, and would it be interesting to see how we would play without him in the side?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/11/coleen-rooney-demands-wayne-rooney-take-sympathetic-leave-from-everton-to-sort-out-their-marriage-6917535/
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

deCoubertin

September 11, 2017, 03:16:28 PM
Reply #1

Rhys

I like the bit which says, if the leave is declined they might have to wait until the next international break.

It's probably about 3 weeks away not the summer, they can save the family saving holiday until early October I'm sure!

September 11, 2017, 03:18:58 PM
Reply #2

Mac934

She was happy enough to take the kids away leaving him home alone. With his past track record, wasn't a very smart idea. Maybe if they had gone away as a family she wouldn't need this 'sympathy leave' bullshit.

September 11, 2017, 03:22:58 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Can't help but feel sorry for her. He owes it to her to sort things out more than we need him I think, but he probably isn't gonna change is he

I worry that all he's focused on now is nailing some Italian beauty in Sassuolo after a grim 2-0 surrender
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 11, 2017, 03:25:53 PM
Reply #4

blue slug

She was happy enough to take the kids away leaving him home alone. With his past track record, wasn't a very smart idea. Maybe if they had gone away as a family she wouldn't need this 'sympathy leave' bullshit.

Seriously? he's a grown man and his pregnant wife shouldn't go away with their kids for fear of him getting pissed and shagging behind her back, she's hardly being unreasonable dude asking for him to sort shit out

September 11, 2017, 03:33:03 PM
Reply #5

Lxxx

Seriously? he's a grown man and his pregnant wife shouldn't go away with their kids for fear of him getting pissed and shagging behind her back, she's hardly being unreasonable dude asking for him to sort shit out

I think the heart of the matter is somewhere in between though. This was her 10th holiday this year and if you are married to a man-child with a history of fucking up if left to his own devices (and who is also responsible for your life of luxury) you might think her marriage would take precedence over yet another suntan.

September 11, 2017, 03:36:44 PM
Reply #6

TSGun

I can't help but wonder how many other football marriages are in a similar position.

September 11, 2017, 03:41:16 PM
Reply #7

Macca77

He's a fucking disgrace, she would be better off if she binned him now

September 11, 2017, 03:48:12 PM
Reply #8

Lxxx

I can't help but wonder how many other football marriages are in a similar position.

Good point. I know he's away a lot with his job, as most footballers are, but this is where your family comes in to support the main bread winner. Not piss off on holiday taking the kids whenever they feel like it.

I work away a lot and when I come home I want to see the missus and kids here. If I was coming home to an empty house with a load of money in my pocket I'm not too sure I'd be able so sit on my arse twiddling my thumbs. Granted I wouldn't actively go out to get legless and shag about but a younger immature me of about 10 years ago? I wouldn't be too sure.

September 11, 2017, 03:58:58 PM
Reply #9

MmmBlueRamirez

His family should be his #1 priority. Fuck Everton. Harsh as it sounds.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 11, 2017, 04:00:29 PM
Reply #10

TSGun

Good point. I know he's away a lot with his job, as most footballers are, but this is where your family comes in to support the main bread winner. Not piss off on holiday taking the kids whenever they feel like it.

I work away a lot and when I come home I want to see the missus and kids here. If I was coming home to an empty house with a load of money in my pocket I'm not too sure I'd be able so sit on my arse twiddling my thumbs. Granted I wouldn't actively go out to get legless and shag about but a younger immature me of about 10 years ago? I wouldn't be too sure.
..and I wouldn't be too sure the media would be all that interested.

September 11, 2017, 04:09:13 PM
Reply #11

Buck76

Think it would help us if he fucked off and sorted his head out & allow Siggy to properly bed in the team.

September 11, 2017, 04:13:26 PM
Reply #12

Martip

Unusually for me I can see both sides on this one. I think he should take the time out and can't see it impacting the team much as we have cover in his position.

September 11, 2017, 04:25:42 PM
Reply #13

Lxxx

Think it would help us if he fucked off and sorted his head out & allow Siggy to properly bed in the team.

Probably some merit in this. Sig's vision and DCL's willing running up top would stretch our play and get us further up the pitch a lot quicker meaning we might actually trouble the opposition goalkeeper every now and again.

September 11, 2017, 04:33:03 PM
Reply #14

Lazarou

Better of without him in the team tactically and needs to sort his shit out once and for all with his family as they should be his priority, but he has proved repeatedly he can't be trusted.

I am regretting the decision to bring him back more and more.

Be very interested to see us play without him, and FFS Ronald give DCL a fucking run of games. He is the best option for whatever the hell system you are trying to play.