October 19, 2017, 12:22:03 PM

Author Topic: Colleen Wants Wayne To Take Time-Out  (Read 1825 times)

September 11, 2017, 08:45:56 PM
Reply #30

Lincs Toffee

He needs to sort his home life out first and foremost, as said we can manage a few games without him, we cant be much shitter than we are at present, and probably putting Sigurdsson in the Rooney slot may help others in the team, as Wayne has been sloppy in some of his passing of late. I don't see Koeman taking Wayne off much or not starting him which in my eyes isn't good, this could just be what we need to see how the team performs without him.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

deCoubertin

September 11, 2017, 09:18:43 PM
Reply #31

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
It's not like he's at the office for 7.5 hours a day or at the coalface for 10 now is it lads?
Fair enough, bin all the corporate nonsense for a few weeks. But he definitely has time for a couple of hours training 6 days a week.

I'm not sure what good being locked in a room with your missues 24/7 would do for any relationship.
If true (and i'm calling bollocks) then it's just a power play by the wife to make him show how important she is.

Lots of us have been varying levels of dicks at some point and had to cancel a night out we were looking forward to so as to prove to our other half they are the most important things in our lives.
This would just be a step up from that.

September 11, 2017, 09:21:59 PM
Reply #32

everton1952

Is the Metro the one you find free on a bus and contains 100% sleaze for the benefit of half-wits?

September 11, 2017, 09:29:13 PM
Reply #33

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
He's been the best attacking player so far, granted not too difficult but still.

He has, and not to derail this thread, but as someone who wouldn't mind him not playing every game is there any chance it's because we're kinda setup to be revolving around him so to speak?

I do think he started brightly, but I do have also have some concern we're becoming England-ish in our deference to him playing.

September 11, 2017, 09:49:04 PM
Reply #34

Realist

If it's true tough. Don't mean to sound blunt but why are we gonna pay him 100k + a week to sit in the house with his wife?

September 11, 2017, 10:04:33 PM
Reply #35

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
If it's true tough. Don't mean to sound blunt but why are we gonna pay him 100k + a week to sit in the house with his wife?

Perhaps (if you're looking for a purely what is best for Everton angle) because he'd come back better for us if he's able to get his family life sorted.

If this drags on weeks and months it can't be good for him.

Give them a week or so, let them go away. It's not going to make or break the season and as often discussed, it's not like we're short of players in that position.

September 11, 2017, 11:08:22 PM
Reply #36

Mac934

Seriously? he's a grown man and his pregnant wife shouldn't go away with their kids for fear of him getting pissed and shagging behind her back, she's hardly being unreasonable dude asking for him to sort shit out
He doesn't act like a grown man, off on the piss and angling for a shag when she's not there is he!

September 11, 2017, 11:11:50 PM
Reply #37

Mac934

Keeping this in mind and the apparent ridiculousness of the situation I'd be happy for him to have a week/2 weeks off as long as he took it as unpaid leave.

That said I am taking her supposed demands with a pinch of salt.
It's not letting me they have regular 9-5 jobs and can only afford a cinema and Nando's if they are lucky for date night it's a different world. He works 2/3hrs a day max and as far as I'm aware she doesn't really do too much that is time specific. I think maybe him not going to Italy Thursday is not too unreasonable but a night apart, in the confines of a club trip might help.
Why did he not go on holiday with his family? He's just had 2 weeks off!

September 11, 2017, 11:18:36 PM
Reply #38

Lxxx

You can't understand why a bloke would make a bad call when he's absolutely smashed off his nut and there's a skank all over him in a bar?

We've all been there. Which pissed up bloke wouldn't be tempted if a bird with her fake knockers out offered to blow you off in her car later on. You wouldn't be thinking too clearly in that sort of situation to do a risk assessment.

September 12, 2017, 01:49:37 AM
Reply #39

eyesalwaysblue

At least she still had her own teeth.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 12, 2017, 02:08:13 AM
Reply #40

The Analog Kid

Why did he not go on holiday with his family? He's just had 2 weeks off!

My thoughts exactly. International breaks provide perfect opportunity for things like that, for those that aren't involved. I know they get lots of family time between training and games but you can't exactly go on holiday on a Tuesday afternoon then return home Thursday.

October the next one innit? Maybe he should stick it out till then, then go away for a week or so.

Listen to all us Jeremy Kyles on ere ffs!! 😎

September 12, 2017, 02:11:32 AM
Reply #41

TheTone

the percentage of genuinely happily married couples must be fairly low I reckon

September 12, 2017, 02:24:55 AM
Reply #42

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Come on Wayne and Colleen is a sham marriage. It suits them each to stay together - him to not lose half his money, her for the fame and celebrity lifestyle, and no doubt for the kids' sake - but let's not pretend he's not been rutting whatever filth he can lay his hands on for the last 15+ years.

September 12, 2017, 02:30:45 AM
Reply #43

hill135

I know he's rich and famous but really who would want to fuck Wayne Rooney?!

September 12, 2017, 02:36:29 AM
Reply #44

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I know he's rich and famous but really who would want to fuck Wayne Rooney?!

He's not exactly a man of discerning taste.