November 16, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

Author Topic: Barton's Apology...  (Read 6172 times)

November 22, 2017, 09:43:53 AM
Read 6172 times

Ridge

Clearly has a major chip on his shoulder about the club and has no idea what he's talking about. Suspect he wanted to join and was told to piss off.

But obviously trying to damage club for whatever reason, bizarre bitter nobhead.

November 23, 2017, 04:25:22 AM
Reply #1

Ridge

Apparently the problem with the team is everyone but Keane. lolol

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/joey-barton-tears-into-everton-goalkeeper-jordan-pickford-150002

"Michael Keane is top class - top drawer defender, no doubt about it," Barton said on the Alan Brazil Breakfast Show, as transcribed by HITC.

"Whatís happened is heís gone into a back four thatís protecting itself. Youíve got (Leighton) Baines whoís played well in recent weeks but is not at his best. (Phil) Jagielka, (Ashley) Williams - the same. Youíve got the young kid (Jonjoe) Kenny whoís got a lot of improving to do.

"Iíll tell you who I think is getting away with murder - the Cat. The Catís all over the joint - Pickford. He keeps pushing stuff out. The goal he gives away the other day he palms it straight out. People are forgetting that he got relegated last year.

"In my opinion thereís a lack of communication, I think (Idrissa) Gueye and (Morgan) Schniederlin in front of them arenít helping. I think they vacate the middle all the time.

"Everton are in serious trouble."