October 18, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

Author Topic: Questions for the podcast  (Read 856 times)

September 12, 2017, 03:36:42 AM
Reply #30

Bally

Administrator
You can stop now we've recorded
It's the roll I way

deCoubertin

September 12, 2017, 03:39:33 AM
Reply #31

Realist

You can stop now we've recorded

Bally is the podcast broadcast anywhere?

September 12, 2017, 04:46:54 AM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not sure these are worthwhile discussion topics without any inside knowledge of how the club runs but I'll toss them out anyway.

- What is the distribution of power w/r/t transfer decisions? (Walsh v. Koeman v. the board)

- What is the distribution of power w/r/t major footballing decisions, like sacking/appointing the manager or director of football? (Moshiri v. Kenwright/Elstone/the rest of the board)

- And, as a potential follow-up to the second question: Do we think Moshiri has a clue about how to get the footballing side of the club running efficiently?

Questions for EBM maybe
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2017, 04:47:55 AM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Genuine question - has this summer been, in your opinion, the worst in NSNO's history for forum crackpots?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2017, 12:05:28 PM
Reply #34

Bally

Administrator
Bally is the podcast broadcast anywhere?
Yeah mate Www.evertonpodcast.com
Acast
YouTube
ITunes
I will have it up today at some point
It's the roll I way