October 21, 2017, 04:31:17 AM

Author Topic: This week's podcast  (Read 761 times)

September 13, 2017, 11:31:58 PM
Reply #15

DannyR

Audio isn't the best this week.

Do we blame Shogs?
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

deCoubertin

September 13, 2017, 11:34:41 PM
Reply #16

SANA_DR0

not listened to any of these, will do tonight right before bed... need some nice easy listening interviews that dont get me hype and keep me awake..
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 14, 2017, 03:42:19 AM
Reply #17

Simon Paul

Administrator
we used a proper microphone attached to a laptop this week

think the phone is more intuitive to direction so, as much as it pains me to say it, it's probably the better option going forward

September 14, 2017, 04:19:03 AM
Reply #18

Bally

Administrator
Yeah it's a bit off this week so back to the phone it is I will see if I can attach it to the laptop.
It's the roll I way

September 14, 2017, 04:29:40 AM
Reply #19

Toddacelli

First one I've listened to. Really enjoyed it.

7/10

1 point deducted for the sound quality
1 point deducted for talking about the shite &
1 point deducted for @Bally not having see Mike Bassett - England Manager yet*

*although I am prepared to give this point back if:
a) Bally says he has seen it since
b) I meet Bally in a dark alley

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 14, 2017, 04:29:44 AM
Reply #20

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I think everybody should have a microphone for this to work really well. or a very expensive microphone in the middle of everyone.

Tough one as i am sure cost is prohibitive. The content is good though and @bally, I can make out at least 3-4 words per sentence so getting better.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 14, 2017, 04:22:09 PM
Reply #21

Buck76

I think everybody should have a microphone for this to work really well. or a very expensive microphone in the middle of everyone.

Tough one as i am sure cost is prohibitive. The content is good though and @bally, I can make out at least 3-4 words per sentence so getting better.

If your not doing it live you just need a decent dictaphone with studio mic (Mine is Olympus) and you can then do it anywhere and its a quick upload via USB...

September 14, 2017, 05:23:47 PM
Reply #22

Bally

Administrator
If your not doing it live you just need a decent dictaphone with studio mic (Mine is Olympus) and you can then do it anywhere and its a quick upload via USB...
Mate all the previous that aren't Skype are my phone that's what we are going back to
It's the roll I way

September 15, 2017, 01:52:37 AM
Reply #23

Simon Paul

Administrator
Mate all the previous that aren't Skype are my phone that's what we are going back to

just plug it in to the computer to upload it to the Drive mate

record it on the phone as that is well better, and easier to carry!

September 15, 2017, 02:55:44 AM
Reply #24

Bally

Administrator
just plug it in to the computer to upload it to the Drive mate

record it on the phone as that is well better, and easier to carry!
I've bought a USB to USB cable to stick in my laptop and phone to see if I can use the unidirectional mic for audacity
It's the roll I way

September 15, 2017, 03:20:17 AM
Reply #25

Marky Mark and the funky

I've bought a USB to USB cable to stick in my laptop and phone to see if I can use the unidirectional mic for audacity

If I'm interpreted this right bud and you just want the computer to use the microphone of the phone, whilst recording directly on the computer itself as opposed to an app on the phone, you'd need more than a USB cable. There may be an app that enables what you are trying to do but by default a Windows PC is not going to see the microphone in your mobile as a selectable audio device...

September 15, 2017, 04:20:13 AM
Reply #26

Bally

Administrator
Nah I have a connector for my phone that allows me to do it that way I'll test it out first like
It's the roll I way