October 19, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

Author Topic: Man United V Everton  (Read 10514 times)

September 13, 2017, 04:32:48 PM
Read 10514 times

Macca77

Yeah so, its anyone else dreading this, I fear it's going to be horrible.

Surely Koeman will drop Martina and maybe Williams, can't start with 3 at the back here, not a chance

September 13, 2017, 04:35:27 PM
Reply #1

Jamokachi

do we have to?

September 13, 2017, 04:36:22 PM
Reply #2

Macca77

He's bound to score isn't he

September 13, 2017, 04:43:32 PM
Reply #3

Deano Blue Boy

My mum has got a new 50 odd inch TV, so I'm going to hers to watch this and have a lamb roast. Looking forward to it, hopefully we snot them with Rooney banging in the winner.

September 13, 2017, 04:51:20 PM
Reply #4

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He's bound to score isn't he
Of course he will, Rooney one nil all over this

Simply simply lovely

September 13, 2017, 04:57:39 PM
Reply #5

formerKHL

My mum has got a new 50 odd inch TV, so I'm going to hers to watch this and have a lamb roast. Looking forward to it, hopefully we snot them with Rooney banging in the winner.

what the lamb roast...enjoy it.......

September 13, 2017, 05:01:34 PM
Reply #6

mikey_blue

Looks like Pogba will be out. At least that's one member of the dance troop we wont have to deal with.

September 13, 2017, 05:49:37 PM
Reply #7

Ross

If and when Lukaku scores he better celebrate, none of this solemn "oh that's a pity" bullshit.

He spent years here belittling the club publically when there was no need to I hope he doesn't prentend to be all respectful now he's got his dream move that he's been bleating on about for years, it'd make him look a bigger cunt than ever before.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 13, 2017, 05:53:33 PM
Reply #8

Lxxx

If and when Lukaku scores he better celebrate, none of this solemn "oh that's a pity" bullshit.

He spent years here belittling the club publically when there was no need to I hope he doesn't prentend to be all respectful now he's got his dream move that he's been bleating on about for years, it'd make him look a bigger cunt than ever before.

Come on, really?

September 13, 2017, 06:01:32 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Total head the balls
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 13, 2017, 06:05:49 PM
Reply #10

Ross

Come on, really?

Yeah.

We've had people explaining away his public statements for years using the line "he's not an Evertonian like us" or "it's just a job to him", fine that's fair enough but let's not change the tune now.

For at least two years he's been desperate for a move away, again his choice, and gave up with a third of the season to go to protect himself, which effected the teams performances and chances of winning vital games in those seasons. Don't start pretending it mattered to him now. He's got what he wanted, he's just another explayer and we're just another former club. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 13, 2017, 06:21:06 PM
Reply #11

bigmanbob

As much as he should, Koeman will not drop Williams or Martina, he's a stubborn fucker.

If I hear he's playing a back five I'm not watching it

September 13, 2017, 06:23:42 PM
Reply #12

Lxxx

Yeah.

We've had people explaining away his public statements for years using the line "he's not an Evertonian like us" or "it's just a job to him", fine that's fair enough but let's not change the tune now.

For at least two years he's been desperate for a move away, again his choice, and gave up with a third of the season to go to protect himself, which effected the teams performances and chances of winning vital games in those seasons. Don't start pretending it mattered to him now. He's got what he wanted, he's just another explayer and we're just another former club. 

He spent four years of his career with us. Regardless of his understandable personal ambitions during that time he deserves the respect we give any ex player and if he wants to show a bit of respect back then I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. It's really not that big a deal.

September 13, 2017, 06:24:33 PM
Reply #13

Lxxx

As much as he should, Koeman will not drop Williams or Martina, he's a stubborn fucker.

If I hear he's playing a back five I'm not watching it

I'd probably book Sunday lunch with the family then, as recent history would suggest that's what's coming.

September 13, 2017, 06:27:22 PM
Reply #14

bigmanbob

I'll get a nice joint of Lamb then