October 17, 2017, 12:46:30 PM

Author Topic: Man United V Everton  (Read 10324 times)

September 13, 2017, 06:27:32 PM
Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No one should be arsed if he celebrates or not

September 13, 2017, 06:28:30 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He spent four years of his career with us. Regardless of his understandable personal ambitions during that time he deserves the respect we give any ex player and if he wants to show a bit of respect back then I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. It's really not that big a deal.

I seem to recall him celebrating each time he scored for us against West Brom. I doubt it would be any different, and who would blame him after scoring his third against us to really celebrate...
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

September 13, 2017, 06:40:08 PM
Reply #17

Thornton_19

Feel we will beat United.

September 13, 2017, 06:41:40 PM
Reply #18

BlueMaquis

It would be very Everton to snatch a 1-0 victory against them.

September 13, 2017, 06:59:27 PM
Reply #19

Toddacelli

He spent four years of his career with us. Regardless of his understandable personal ambitions during that time he deserves the respect we give any ex player and if he wants to show a bit of respect back then I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. It's really not that big a deal.

Exactly.

If Lukaku scores I will only be interested to how our team reacts - not him.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 13, 2017, 07:14:45 PM
Reply #20

mikey_blue

As long as he doesn't go full Adebayor, I wont be arsed.

September 13, 2017, 07:37:45 PM
Reply #21

Macca77

I'll get a nice joint of Lamb then

Like lambs to the slaughter

September 13, 2017, 07:58:24 PM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It would be very Everton to snatch a 1-0 victory against them.

And then to immediately lose in the following game in a lacklustre display.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 13, 2017, 10:42:31 PM
Reply #23

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Romelu Lukaku struck twice to sink old boys Everton, as Manchester United reclaimed top spot with a convincing 3-0 win on Sunday

It took the Belgian striker just 7 minutes to open the scoring, brushing off Ashley Williams to fire past Jordan Pickford and leave the toffees with an uphill struggle.

David DeGea was rarely troubled all afternoon as Everton surrendered possession and found it difficult to find any attacking fluency, not managing to register a single shot on target in a frustrating day for the blues

More sloppy defending from the visitors was pounced upon in the 38th minute when Lukaku slotted his second of the game to give United a deserved two goal lead at the break.

Tom Davies and Dominic Calvert-Lewin replaced the ineffective Davy Klaassen and Sandro Ramirez at half time but any fightback was cut short when Juan Mata rounded off the scoring 2 minutes after the restart with a simple tap in after a slick United move

It was a miserable afternoon all round for ex Red Devil Wayne Rooney who was fortunate to only receive a yellow card for his late lunge on former United colleague Phil Jones

The toffees now sit in 17th place, with only Crystal Palace, West Ham and Bournemouth below them
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 13, 2017, 10:47:29 PM
Reply #24

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Romelu Lukaku struck twice to sink old boys Everton, as Manchester United reclaimed top spot with a convincing 3-0 win on Sunday

It took the Belgian striker just 7 minutes to open the scoring, brushing off Ashley Williams to fire past Jordan Pickford and leave the toffees with an uphill struggle.

David DeGea was rarely troubled all afternoon as Everton surrendered possession and found it difficult to find any attacking fluency, not managing to register a single shot on target in a frustrating day for the blues

More sloppy defending from the visitors was pounced upon in the 38th minute when Lukaku slotted his second of the game to give United a deserved two goal lead at the break.

Tom Davies and Dominic Calvert-Lewin replaced the ineffective Davy Klaassen and Sandro Ramirez at half time but any fightback was cut short when Juan Mata rounded off the scoring 2 minutes after the restart with a simple tap in after a slick United move

It was a miserable afternoon all round for ex Red Devil Wayne Rooney who was fortunate to only receive a yellow card for his late lunge on former United colleague Phil Jones

The toffees now sit in 17th place, with only Crystal Palace, West Ham and Bournemouth below them

September 13, 2017, 10:48:43 PM
Reply #25

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
We'll line up pretty much like we did against Man City I'd expect.

September 13, 2017, 10:50:44 PM
Reply #26

Lxxx

You've got to have this as your signature. Until Sunday evening.

September 13, 2017, 10:56:02 PM
Reply #27

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

That the actual Spurs story?

Simply simply lovely

September 13, 2017, 11:23:37 PM
Reply #28

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
That the actual Spurs story?

Yeah, he s getting lazy and just going on last weeks performance. i expect better from him tbf
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 13, 2017, 11:26:23 PM
Reply #29

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Or is it a critique about the manager making the same mistakes?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!