October 20, 2017, 04:01:14 PM

Author Topic: Man United V Everton  (Read 10618 times)

September 14, 2017, 12:15:38 AM
Reply #45

The Analog Kid

but look how stoke attacked.. if we could attack like that.. or even had an attacking flowing mindset.. then we could do something. but Koeman will just set up., so the other team cant play to their best ability.. while our attacking play will suffer.

We're writing ourselves off here already and it's only Wednesday!

September 14, 2017, 12:19:05 AM
Reply #46

SANA_DR0

We're writing ourselves off here already and it's only Wednesday!

i know!!!! :(

hope we change the team up v Atlanta.... and Koeman has a spark and plays the same style/way v Man utd.

i sound like im writing us off, due to the history of Everton in the prem this season to date.. i just wish we can grow a pair and play to our strengths.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 14, 2017, 12:24:39 AM
Reply #47

Ross

It's the new sober positive approach.....

Does that mean Rooneys been dropped?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 14, 2017, 01:15:54 AM
Reply #48

Toddacelli

Romelu Lukaku struck twice to sink old boys Everton, as Manchester United reclaimed top spot with a convincing 3-0 win on Sunday

It took the Belgian striker just 7 minutes to open the scoring, brushing off Ashley Williams to fire past Jordan Pickford and leave the toffees with an uphill struggle.

David DeGea was rarely troubled all afternoon as Everton surrendered possession and found it difficult to find any attacking fluency, not managing to register a single shot on target in a frustrating day for the blues

More sloppy defending from the visitors was pounced upon in the 38th minute when Lukaku slotted his second of the game to give United a deserved two goal lead at the break.

Tom Davies and Dominic Calvert-Lewin replaced the ineffective Davy Klaassen and Sandro Ramirez at half time but any fightback was cut short when Juan Mata rounded off the scoring 2 minutes after the restart with a simple tap in after a slick United move

It was a miserable afternoon all round for ex Red Devil Wayne Rooney who was fortunate to only receive a yellow card for his late lunge on former United colleague Phil Jones

The toffees now sit in 17th place, with only Crystal Palace, West Ham and Bournemouth below them

Brilliant.

I was crying with despair and shame when I Tooled you for this.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 14, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
Reply #49

MmmBlueRamirez

Thankfully it's my daughter's 2nd birthday party on Sunday so I've got to miss this one. In fact I requested to dress up as a clown in order to miss it.

You really don't need to dress up....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 14, 2017, 02:57:06 AM
Reply #50

eyesalwaysblue

If we score in open play i'm streaking.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 14, 2017, 03:27:13 AM
Reply #51

Lxxx

You really don't need to dress up....

To be fair Ashley Williams was her favourite player last season so it's only fitting I dress up as him.

September 14, 2017, 03:32:39 AM
Reply #52

bacon sarnie

If we score in open play i'm streaking.

Go'ead lad....

September 14, 2017, 04:03:51 AM
Reply #53

D15TIN

Pickford

Holgate Jagielka Keane

Kenny----------------Baines
Gana Schneiderlin

Sigurdsson Rooney

DCL

September 14, 2017, 04:19:58 AM
Reply #54

Sixx1402

I going to reserve any judgement on this team until January.

Saying that, after the Spurs game and seeing how strong Utd are i think we're in big trouble in this one

Turkish: Okay, I reckon the hare gets fucked

Mickey: What, proper fucked?

Me: Yes Mickey........proper fucked
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

September 14, 2017, 05:51:43 AM
Reply #55

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Romelu Lukaku struck twice to sink old boys Everton, as Manchester United reclaimed top spot with a convincing 3-0 win on Sunday

It took the Belgian striker just 7 minutes to open the scoring, brushing off Ashley Williams to fire past Jordan Pickford and leave the toffees with an uphill struggle.

David DeGea was rarely troubled all afternoon as Everton surrendered possession and found it difficult to find any attacking fluency, not managing to register a single shot on target in a frustrating day for the blues

More sloppy defending from the visitors was pounced upon in the 38th minute when Lukaku slotted his second of the game to give United a deserved two goal lead at the break.

Tom Davies and Dominic Calvert-Lewin replaced the ineffective Davy Klaassen and Sandro Ramirez at half time but any fightback was cut short when Juan Mata rounded off the scoring 2 minutes after the restart with a simple tap in after a slick United move

It was a miserable afternoon all round for ex Red Devil Wayne Rooney who was fortunate to only receive a yellow card for his late lunge on former United colleague Phil Jones

The toffees now sit in 17th place, with only Crystal Palace, West Ham and Bournemouth below them

Haha fuck me, feel like I'm reading Marty McFly's Sports Almanac.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 14, 2017, 04:49:58 PM
Reply #56

Juanito

Pickford

Holgate  Jags  Keane  Baines
         Gana   Schiederlin
              Sigurdsson
 Vlasic       DCL.     Rooney

September 14, 2017, 05:04:19 PM
Reply #57

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Small blessing, Pogba out for 6 weeks  :smug:

September 14, 2017, 05:24:06 PM
Reply #58

Lxxx

Small blessing, Pogba out for 6 weeks  :smug:

Just means when we won't get a double dab celebration when Lukaku scores, as he will.

September 14, 2017, 10:28:32 PM
Reply #59

TheTone

Not likely is it.

Apparently our season doesn't start until we play Bournemouth a week this Saturday.

6 pointer that