October 24, 2017, 12:49:44 PM

Author Topic: Man United V Everton  (Read 11090 times)

September 17, 2017, 06:43:08 PM
Reply #180

SANA_DR0

we're going to set up to defend

but with Ashley Williams in the back four

i reckon if Williams plays, he will be responsible for around 75% of Uniteds goals against us.

my team would be, fuck i dont know.. i want to us to set up with 4 at the back, but i dont think we have been solid with that formation, and i doubt that Kenny will be playing right wing back so ;/ it just means we will have no width at all, AGAIN.

just checked the provisional squad.. it has no Kenny in it!!

Pickford

Holgate     Keane   Jagielka   
Davies                                             Baines
                 Gana  Klaassen
      Sigurdsson            Lookman
                        DCL

Provisional squad: Pickford, Martina, Keane, Williams, Baines, Schneiderlin, Gueye, Klaassen, Rooney, Sigurdsson, Sandro, Stekelenburg, Jagielka, Holgate, Davies, Mirallas, Lennon, Calvert-Lewin, Vlasic, Robles, Besic, Lookman.

Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 17, 2017, 06:51:31 PM
Reply #181

GrantyBoy78

i reckon if Williams plays, he will be responsible for around 75% of Uniteds goals against us.

my team would be, fuck i dont know.. i want to us to set up with 4 at the back, but i dont think we have been solid with that formation, and i doubt that Kenny will be playing right wing back so ;/ it just means we will have no width at all, AGAIN.

just checked the provisional squad.. it has no Kenny in it!!

Pickford

Holgate     Keane   Jagielka   
Davies                                             Baines
                 Gana  Klaassen
      Sigurdsson            Lookman
                        DCL

Provisional squad: Pickford, Martina, Keane, Williams, Baines, Schneiderlin, Gueye, Klaassen, Rooney, Sigurdsson, Sandro, Stekelenburg, Jagielka, Holgate, Davies, Mirallas, Lennon, Calvert-Lewin, Vlasic, Robles, Besic, Lookman.
I like that back 5 but no Rooney? And Klassen would get bummed in the middle.

September 17, 2017, 07:08:38 PM
Reply #182

Lxxx

Williams will fancy his chances of bullying Lukaku today and I reckon he might well do. My concern is Rashford v Martina, he'll have him on toast.

September 17, 2017, 07:09:12 PM
Reply #183

ally2

I'd play Schneiderlein purely because he's the type of player we really need in a game like this and we have to take a chance that he'll turn up.  He'll have a point to prove hopefully too.  Elsewhere I don't see why we need to have width.  Why is this so important?  We need to control central areas  as more of a priority.  When defending the whole team shifts across anyway.  When attacking, we are hardly going to be throwing players forward down the wings with two targets in the middle to aim for.  If we do that leaves 2 midfielders left to pick up the pieces if we fail to retain the ball, and that's too much of a risk.

September 17, 2017, 07:12:10 PM
Reply #184

BlueForYou

Don't think Mourinho has beaten Koeman whilst managers in the Premier

A case for (nil satis nisi)optimism - but there's always a first time
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 17, 2017, 07:19:22 PM
Reply #185

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'm amazed by the amount of mirallas shouts
He's done fuck all for nigh on two seasons
Has stated he's gutted he didn't leave us yet people want him in their side. Same people who moaned like fuck when lukaku said he wanted cl, when Barkley didn't go to Chelsea

Amazing really

Simply simply lovely

September 17, 2017, 07:19:50 PM
Reply #186

ally2

The other thing is Mourinho saying in the week how he wasn't happy with United showboating when they were comfortably winning.  He prefers his teams get the lead then shut up shop so this might help us from being pumped too badly 

September 17, 2017, 07:20:34 PM
Reply #187

Shogun

Administrator
Has stated he's gutted he didn't leave us yet people want him in their side. Same people who moaned like fuck when lukaku said he wanted cl, when Barkley didn't go to Chelsea

Amazing really

He's a weird player Mirallas, you only see any real desire in him when he gets subbed off.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 17, 2017, 07:28:46 PM
Reply #188

Evertonian in NC

Amazing really

If we want to be desperate and wide/pacy, then Lookman is pretty much the only option.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 17, 2017, 07:31:16 PM
Reply #189

Evertonian in NC

I didn't see the spurs game but Ashley Williams probably makes sense against a big united side.

Koeman will probably play him because Lukaku pissed him off last year, hope for some miracle psychological effect.  We are definitely in straw-grasping territory now.

/he will probably just get sent off
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 17, 2017, 07:55:55 PM
Reply #190

wepull

I'd like to see Rooney kiss the badge when he scores

September 17, 2017, 08:08:08 PM
Reply #191

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We're going to be set very deep so Williams may not be a terrible shout.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 17, 2017, 08:32:20 PM
Reply #192

blob

everything looks against us today.

good time to win :)

September 17, 2017, 08:33:46 PM
Reply #193

eyesalwaysblue

The other thing is Mourinho saying in the week how he wasn't happy with United showboating when they were comfortably winning.  He prefers his teams get the lead then shut up shop so this might help us from being pumped too badly 
Was hoping the same but with City hitting 6 yesterday, goal difference is something they have to consider now.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 17, 2017, 08:56:29 PM
Reply #194

Evertonian in NC

yeah unfortunately, one can see them really deciding they need to make a statement in response today.