October 23, 2017, 02:46:54 PM

Author Topic: Man United V Everton  (Read 10953 times)

September 17, 2017, 11:56:37 PM
Reply #825

djws1788

we were the better side second half until Williams' mistake. don't think the implosion should be attributed to Koeman.

September 17, 2017, 11:56:56 PM
Reply #826

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
6 home matches in the next 7. Start with a win against Sunderland then batter Bournemouth.

We're not battering anyone anytime soon. Be happy with a dire from a deflection 1-0 at this point.

September 17, 2017, 11:57:08 PM
Reply #827

TheTone

Sunderland Wednesday, I could not be less arsed.

I could, we're going to do them 3 nil, we're going on a run now till xmas

September 17, 2017, 11:57:24 PM
Reply #828

Cozzie

I'm less confident than ever that those in power know what they are doing tbh.

September 17, 2017, 11:57:41 PM
Reply #829

Marky Mark and the funky

i have no issues with Lukaku celebrating like he did, its his right.

he;s our highest goalscorer, we could have built a team around him, we could have pushed harder the last few years for players to match his level. but we didnt.. same as we didnt push on and buy players this transfer window that could have helped propel us up a level.

Fuck off SANA! Regardless of business at the club I really feel he's just showed what he thinks of Everton supporters, total disdain.

The Ross Barkley situation is making more sense now :-\

September 17, 2017, 11:57:47 PM
Reply #830

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
It's a bit horrible knowing the club has taken a steady decline since Moyes left :(
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 17, 2017, 11:57:52 PM
Reply #831

indiantoffee1975

Last 4 games scored 0 and conceded 12. Someone and this club needs to be accountable for those stats and literally needs shooting for putting the club in a poition where we have no recognised strikers.

September 17, 2017, 11:58:26 PM
Reply #832

howard1334

No need to do that from Lukaku.

No arsed about him celebrating but go shush our fans is properley classless.

Koeman needs gone

Yeah. Per the commentators, Evertonians were booing him, which was classless on our part (especially as his past value to the team becomes increasingly apparent), but he had the opportunity to show he is the bigger person, and he certainly failed in that. It really did pain me to see him turn on us like that. Rubbed salt on the wound of losing him and losing our fourth successive game.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 12:08:04 AM by howard1334 »

September 17, 2017, 11:58:29 PM
Reply #833

SANA_DR0

You're allowed to say cunt on here, I presume that's what you mean. Especially when refering to a black person as 'coont' could be deemed racist.

lol, this made me laugh out loud.

i have similar issues when they used to call Lukaku a beast.. when was the last time they called a Caucasian player a beast?
Brett Angel?
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 17, 2017, 11:58:46 PM
Reply #834

Cozzie

Really is poor how awfully we failed to address the striker situation, we had one entire year to get a plan in place, what are Walsh and co actually doing?

September 17, 2017, 11:59:09 PM
Reply #835

Coyb12

If baines would not have been fucking daydreaming lukaku doesn't score,add baines to the needs to be replaced list.

September 17, 2017, 11:59:30 PM
Reply #836

gizzblue

We were sound until Davies came off how bad is Williams the cunt.
And how poor is the manager's tactics ???....awful from RK.

September 18, 2017, 12:00:15 AM
Reply #837

Gumpinio

Last 4 games scored 0 and conceded 12. Someone and this club needs to be accountable for those stats and literally needs shooting for putting the club in a poition where we have no recognised strikers.

No one literally needs shooting for anything done in football.
Questioning, certainly
Sacking, probably
Murdering, no
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

September 18, 2017, 12:00:27 AM
Reply #838

dangermouse

How many people expected more than 4 points in 5 games?

We are exactly were I thought we would be, wanting Koeman to walk is just nonsense.

No I'm not happy with the performances but It takes time for a team to gel, don't just take my word for it, look at how teams have performed in the league after buying lots of players.

Let's all sit tight and if we are still saying these things after our next five league matches then we can start worrying.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 12:02:01 AM by dangermouse »
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

September 18, 2017, 12:00:46 AM
Reply #839

Omar

At 80 minutes I was thinking this was better than I expected, maybe we can fluke a draw.
last ten minutes kinds brought me back to reality

sadly true