December 19, 2017, 04:33:01 AM

Author Topic: Man United V Everton  (Read 15038 times)

September 18, 2017, 12:00:46 AM
Reply #840

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I could, we're going to do them 3 nil, we're going on a run now till xmas

I'm with you tone lad
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 18, 2017, 12:00:52 AM
Reply #841

howard1334

It's a bit horrible knowing the club has taken a steady decline since Moyes left :(

It has not. Calm down a bit. We finished 5th, 11th, 11th, and 7th since Moyes left. We have a wealthy owner and a new stadium on the horizon, and despite how we have played recently, we have a number of very talented players that put us in good stead in the seasons to come.

September 18, 2017, 12:01:02 AM
Reply #842

Cozzie

Up until that fuckin plebs mistake we where still very much in the game, rooney had 2 good chances, thought we where great.

Williams is criminally shite but we have no other options.

Again, we fucked up massively in the window.

September 18, 2017, 12:01:03 AM
Reply #843

SANA_DR0

Fuck off SANA! Regardless of business at the club I really feel he's just showed what he thinks of Everton supporters, total disdain.

The Ross Barkley situation is making more sense now :-\

I completely understand your view, i try to more biased.. its not what he thinks of Everton fans, its that he's at his home ground showing his new fans that he is committed to them..

yes it sucks it was against us..but its how football is..  if Lukaku was British/English i wouldnt have expected him to do that.. but we all know what he's like.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 18, 2017, 12:01:38 AM
Reply #844

Cozzie

Poo Poo, Willy Willy, Bum Bum.

That's about it.

September 18, 2017, 12:01:42 AM
Reply #845

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
It has not. Calm down a bit. We finished 5th, 11th, 11th, and 7th since Moyes left. We have a wealthy owner and a new stadium on the horizon, and despite how we have played recently, we have a number of very talented players that put us in good stead in the seasons to come.

What league positions did we finish the 4 years before he left?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 18, 2017, 12:01:49 AM
Reply #846

TheTone

I hope Man City win the league like, in fact on todays performance Man U look miles off winning it

September 18, 2017, 12:01:53 AM
Reply #847

Gumpinio

We were sound until Davies came off how bad is Williams the cunt.
And how poor is the manager's tactics ???....awful from RK.

I was more surprised we took Gana off
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

September 18, 2017, 12:02:42 AM
Reply #848

Heisenberg

Really doesn't matter hoe many we conceded. Once again toothless in the final third. Sold Lukaku and replaced him with sigurdson and rooney. Awful awful awful awful

September 18, 2017, 12:03:30 AM
Reply #849

SANA_DR0

Lukaku just said he did the celebration cos the Everton fans kept booing him and booed him when he fluffed the freekick..

Respect works 2 ways.. we didnt need to boo him every touch and sound like hurt little children at him leaving us (and failing to get someone to replace him)
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 18, 2017, 12:04:06 AM
Reply #850

TheTone

Lukaku just said he did the celebration cos the Everton fans kept booing him and booed him when he fluffed the freekick..

Respect works 2 ways.. we didnt need to boo him every touch and sound like hurt little children at him leaving us (and failing to get someone to replace him)

he's still a cunt even if he didn't score

September 18, 2017, 12:04:23 AM
Reply #851

Gumpinio

How many people expected more than 4 points in 5 games?

We are exactly were I thought we would be, wanting Koeman to walk is just nonsense.

No I'm not happy with the performances but It takes time for a team to gel, don't just take my word for it, look at how teams have performed in the league after buying lots of players.

Let's all sit tight and if we are still saying these things after our next five league matches then we can start worrying.

I don't expect us to get many points at home to Spurs, or away to Chelsea, City and United, but I do expect us to give them a game, offer some sort of threat and not gift them clear cut chances.
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

September 18, 2017, 12:04:43 AM
Reply #852

gizzblue

How many people expected more than 4 points in 5 games?

We are exactly were I thought we would be, wanting Koeman to walk is just nonsense.

No I'm not happy with the performances but It takes time for a team to gel, don't just take my word for it, look at how teams have performed in the league after buying lots of players.

Let's all sit tight and if we are still saying these things after our next five league matches then we can start worrying.
We all would give the team time to gel ....but when the manager seems to be making decisions to make it harder for them with bad subs and tactics ,questions need asking ....and rightly so.

September 18, 2017, 12:05:14 AM
Reply #853

TheTone

Really doesn't matter hoe many we conceded. Once again toothless in the final third. Sold Lukaku and replaced him with sigurdson and rooney. Awful awful awful awful

we had 3 great chances , we were never going to carve them up like

September 18, 2017, 12:05:56 AM
Reply #854

howard1334

What league positions did we finish the 4 years before he left?

6th, 7th, 7th, and 8th, which is only a minor improvement, especially when you consider how far many of the teams around us have progressed since then. Neither Tottenham nor Man City were the forces they are now when we finished sixth. You are also completely ignoring my other points re: young players, the stadium, and a wealthy owner. Your position is untenable. Just walk it back.