October 19, 2017, 02:23:01 PM

Author Topic: Man United V Everton  (Read 10522 times)

September 18, 2017, 12:06:37 AM
Reply #855

SANA_DR0

he's still a cunt even if he didn't score

I guess his celebration was for you.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 18, 2017, 12:07:06 AM
Reply #856

Bluedylan

Couldn't give a fuck about Lukaku. More concerned about the utter shambles we've become. Give him a few more games, but we need some wins and some convincing football.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

September 18, 2017, 12:07:32 AM
Reply #857

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Lukaku just said he did the celebration cos the Everton fans kept booing him and booed him when he fluffed the freekick..

Respect works 2 ways.. we didnt need to boo him every touch and sound like hurt little children at him leaving us (and failing to get someone to replace him)

What interview were you watching ? I heard him say with a smile "it was just a bit of banter because they booed me when I fluffed my free kick" bit different that I'd say, watch it on MOTD if you don't believe me.

September 18, 2017, 12:07:57 AM
Reply #858

Macca77

Regardless of whether it flattered we still lost 4-0 but it's ok right? Because we expected to lose and our season starts next week?
Pathetic

First topic on your fan tv then

September 18, 2017, 12:08:35 AM
Reply #859

Heisenberg

we had 3 great chances , we were never going to carve them up like

I honestly think we are the worst in the final third in the league. The worst though. There is no fluidity or interplay at all

September 18, 2017, 12:08:42 AM
Reply #860

TheTone

I guess his celebration was for you.

done with him since he scored for us in one game and never celebrated, who the fuck scores for Everton and doesn't celebrate?

September 18, 2017, 12:09:28 AM
Reply #861

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
6th, 7th, 7th, and 8th, which is only a minor improvement, especially when you consider how far many of the teams around us have progressed since then. Neither Tottenham nor Man City were the forces they are now when we finished sixth. You are also completely ignoring my other points re: young players, the stadium, and a wealthy owner. Your position is untenable. Just walk it back.

Ah, right....so we've declined. As you were.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 18, 2017, 12:09:49 AM
Reply #862

Evertonian in NC

How many people expected more than 4 points in 5 games?

We are exactly were I thought we would be, wanting Koeman to walk is just nonsense.

No I'm not happy with the performances but It takes time for a team to gel, don't just take my word for it, look at how teams have performed in the league after buying lots of players.

Let's all sit tight and if we are still saying these things after our next five league matches then we can start worrying.

I did not expect to be tied with fucking Palace (having the worst start in the Prem era) for the lowest goal differential in the League.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 18, 2017, 12:10:08 AM
Reply #863

American Evertonian

Up until that fuckin plebs mistake we where still very much in the game, rooney had 2 good chances, thought we where great.

Williams is criminally shite but we have no other options.

Again, we fucked up massively in the window.

This. Williams was unforgivable. So was us not getting a forward.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

September 18, 2017, 12:10:24 AM
Reply #864

toffee_scot

Extremely bizarre substitutions. Even if we had been playing better today than recent games the thing is an already very demoralised team has to pick itself up from a 4-0 loss.

If we can't pick up anything against Sunderland, Bournemouth and Limassol then Koeman really needs to go.

September 18, 2017, 12:10:30 AM
Reply #865

bluenuck

If we don't give the ball away so easily all game we actually could have got something from that.

Never seen so many of our passes go straight into the oppositions feet.

Other than that, and a lack of killer instinct in the final third, we actually played well.

September 18, 2017, 12:11:02 AM
Reply #866

Realist

First topic on your fan tv then

No my opinions will stay private, it's for the fans to express their own opinions son

September 18, 2017, 12:11:03 AM
Reply #867

American Evertonian

So on a more serious tone - who is going to score goals for us, again?
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

September 18, 2017, 12:11:55 AM
Reply #868

indiantoffee1975

Bournemouth and Burnley games are now critical. Less than 4 points and its going to start getting ugly for Koeman.

September 18, 2017, 12:12:23 AM
Reply #869

Martip

You're allowed to say cunt on here, I presume that's what you mean. Especially when refering to a black person as 'coont' could be deemed racist.
Certainly not meant that way as was used as a way of softening the word in the same way I use fook but amended anyway  :thumbsup: