October 23, 2017, 09:28:41 AM

Author Topic: Man United V Everton  (Read 10902 times)

September 18, 2017, 12:22:00 AM
Reply #885

indiantoffee1975

it needs to be 6. It has to be 6. We can't afford a draw against any of those teams now. The hole has been dug to deep.

I just can't see us getting 6. Burnley under Dyche aren't doing too badly. Bournemouth have now got there first win. Defoe will also be up for it. With a edgy crowd...i'm not so sure.

September 18, 2017, 12:22:48 AM
Reply #886

bigac

Bournemouth and Burnley games are now critical. Less than 4 points and its going to start getting ugly for Koeman.

I wouldn't even give him the opportunity. He's properly fucked this up and theres no way its improving while hes here. Get Unsy in there to give them a shake.

September 18, 2017, 12:23:00 AM
Reply #887

SANA_DR0

going to console my hurt by making some really spicy chicken, avocado, pancetta and whatever i else i can find fattening, gotta have those feel good foods.. mmm applewood smoked chedder.

Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 18, 2017, 12:23:45 AM
Reply #888

ally2

But that pass from Williams for their second was one of those where you think he's being paid off by a betting company.  He seemed to be treying to pass the pass directly through a united player.  That doesn't work very often, and isn't wise when you're trying to play out of defence.

September 18, 2017, 12:25:35 AM
Reply #889

bluenuck

How many people expected more than 4 points in 5 games?

We are exactly were I thought we would be, wanting Koeman to walk is just nonsense.

No I'm not happy with the performances but It takes time for a team to gel, don't just take my word for it, look at how teams have performed in the league after buying lots of players.

Let's all sit tight and if we are still saying these things after our next five league matches then we can start worrying.

Burnley have played away at Chelsea, Spurs, and the RS. They picked up 5 points in those 3 games.

We got 1, ONE, in our last 4 and we had two games at home.

September 18, 2017, 12:26:14 AM
Reply #890

indiantoffee1975

Theres fundementally some weird ongoings at the club between Moshiri/Kenwright/Walsh and Koeman. Some major fallouts somewhere along the lines.

September 18, 2017, 12:27:05 AM
Reply #891

ally2

Theres fundementally some weird ongoings at the club between Moshiri/Kenwright/Walsh and Koeman. Some major fallouts somewhere along the lines.

And how the F do you come to that conclusion?

September 18, 2017, 12:29:01 AM
Reply #892

sam of the south

Good analysis from Carragher, to be fair
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 18, 2017, 12:30:32 AM
Reply #893

eyesalwaysblue

Extremely bizarre substitutions. Even if we had been playing better today than recent games the thing is an already very demoralised team has to pick itself up from a 4-0 loss.

If we can't pick up anything against Sunderland, Bournemouth and Limassol then Koeman really needs to go.
Taking Davies off was horrific, tactical suicide, Fair enough fresh legs for Rooney with DCL but taking Davies off ffs what was Koeman thinking? not the first time he's done it either, at 1-0 and deserving to be drawing would have been a booster, what a twat he is.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 18, 2017, 12:31:36 AM
Reply #894

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Couldn't give a fuck about Lukaku. More concerned about the utter shambles we've become. Give him a few more games, but we need some wins and some convincing football.

Yeah bigger fish to fry.

However if you're more concerned now than after Atalanta then you I think you're misguided. That's the best we've looked since City.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 18, 2017, 12:32:29 AM
Reply #895

hannu

has the dickhead done his post match shit chatting yet?

September 18, 2017, 12:33:38 AM
Reply #896

Macca77

We'll finish 7th again, miles behind 6th but closer to 8th

September 18, 2017, 12:34:21 AM
Reply #897

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We'll finish 7th again, miles behind 6th but closer to 8th

Would be a good season ^
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 18, 2017, 12:35:12 AM
Reply #898

TheTone

has the dickhead done his post match shit chatting yet?

ya Mourinho interview well over with

September 18, 2017, 12:36:08 AM
Reply #899

hannu

ya Mourinho interview well over with

there is a bigger dickhead than him