December 11, 2017, 08:16:10 AM

Author Topic: Man United V Everton  (Read 14597 times)

September 18, 2017, 01:36:47 AM
Reply #915

Paddockoldie

I'd have taken a 5:0 over that twat scoring. No class or respect.

September 18, 2017, 01:36:56 AM
Reply #916

Macca77

It's crazy that in 2017 we still basicall
y miss Pienaar, Arteta and Cahill

Baines misses Pienaar more than ever

September 18, 2017, 01:39:27 AM
Reply #917

charlatan

Baines misses Pienaar more than ever

Baines is completely finished

September 18, 2017, 01:51:41 AM
Reply #918

DIXIEDEAN

baines is finished he offers very little in an attacking sense which for me is his biggest flaw these days, its like he's afraid to go past half way line

September 18, 2017, 01:55:24 AM
Reply #919

Macca77

Mick Hucknall / Paul Scholes though

September 18, 2017, 01:58:42 AM
Reply #920

DIXIEDEAN

we needed sandro instead of sigurdsson today, i don't think a target man would of been the answer , someone with pace was required to stretch utd and push them back
martina done really well considering the abuse he took at the spurs game for which he was horrendous, thought tom davies did well but is a little limited once he gets in advanced positions, jags passing is atrocious, apart from one bad pass that lead to a goal i thought williams played well. frustrating but at least there was some cohesion and has given me a little optimism for the upcoming games, we really need a boost from the game wednesday night

September 18, 2017, 01:59:08 AM
Reply #921

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
baines is finished he offers very little in an attacking sense which for me is his biggest flaw these days, its like he's afraid to go past half way line
Cos he knows he's got no cover

He is possibly one of our best footballers

Simply simply lovely

September 18, 2017, 02:00:14 AM
Reply #922

bluenuck

It's not like he is. He is.

And I don't think it's because he can't do it. I think he realizes there's no point and will be nothing there if he does. So why leave his defensive post to just be isolated or have the ball never come to him?

September 18, 2017, 02:05:32 AM
Reply #923

DIXIEDEAN

there was a few instances today where we had it on his side and your thinking go run into that space like the spurs fullbacks was doing against us and he just didn't
where as 5 years ago he would of been motoring down that wing looking for a through ball, younger lads would of taken a chance he's to wise now and old headed and doesn't take chances

September 18, 2017, 02:06:10 AM
Reply #924

Coyb12

Cos he knows he's got no cover

He is possibly one of our best footballers
He played with 3c/b today and still offered nothing going forward,gets an easy ride off the fans does Baines he was done 18myths ago.

September 18, 2017, 02:10:38 AM
Reply #925

Waltzer

He played with 3c/b today and still offered nothing going forward,gets an easy ride off the fans does Baines he was done 18myths ago.
He isn't what he was but he's still got a lot to offer. I think he's intelligent and will play what's on, he won't just lump it in if there are better options, there weren't today.

September 18, 2017, 02:22:45 AM
Reply #926

eyesalwaysblue

In a better organised team Baines would still be boss, he needed a peanuts to play his best game when much younger so why someone hasn't been given that role when we have 57 spare midfielders is a bit of a scratcher.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 18, 2017, 02:23:07 AM
Reply #927

SANA_DR0

I'd have taken a 5:0 over that twat scoring. No class or respect.

same could be said for the Everton fans who booed him every touch. im sure if they didnt boo him, then his celebrations wouldnt have been the same.

ie. for the assist, he put his finger to his lips and went SHHH, as the Everton fans kept booing him.
they continued to boo, to the point where they booed him during the freekick. then he scored.. then he held his ear out..

he couldnt hear the boos.. thats class to me. the Everton fans are hurt, cos he doesnt play for us no more.. our best striker in the premiership era and we boo him all the way through the match the first time we play against him..

now compare that to man utd fans and Rooney.

Everton fans showed no class or respect.. Lukaku wouldnt have done that if we werent so butt hurt about him leaving.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 18, 2017, 02:25:34 AM
Reply #928

Simon Paul

Administrator
I loved it when Lukaku celebrated like he cared when he scored against Chelsea and West Brom

If Rooney had scored I would have expected him to kiss the badge

I'm not arsed about Lukaku celebrating by shushing a group of fans who he felt booed him when he was at our club.

life goes on.  Lukaku keeps scoring.  Who's arsed?

September 18, 2017, 02:45:33 AM
Reply #929

everton1952

I am arsed as you put it, because the players who might turn this around are patently not there. A respectable 1-0 defeat would have been regarded as progress by some including the manager. I do not want Everton to sack Koeman, but the next 2 -3 weeks could see him sacked anyway. This side might be capable of  a 0-0 draw against the likes of Palace, but the rest of the league must be confident of getting a result against us. Whoever is to blame is debateable, but Koeman will carry the can as managers always do. Somehow, with this lousy squad he has to keep us within touching distance by January and hope that two good signings will get us up the league by the end.