December 14, 2017, 06:28:46 AM

Author Topic: [News]Gutless Everton answer Koeman's questioning of mentality with another poor display  (Read 2051 times)

September 15, 2017, 01:51:47 AM
Read 2051 times

Everton News

Gutless Everton answer Koeman's questioning of mentality with another poor display

Everton entered the group stages of the Europa League in disastrous style this evening as they crashed to defeat in Italy.

Source: Gutless Everton answer Koeman's questioning of mentality with another poor display

deCoubertin

September 15, 2017, 01:54:47 AM
Reply #1

Lxxx

No fight, no clue, no pace, no width, nothing redeeming at all. Same again at weekend and that's the first 10 games gone and not one decent 90 minute performance in any game. In fact I can't think of the last full game I genuinely enjoyed.

Players not looking arsed is the most worrying sign.

September 15, 2017, 01:56:24 AM
Reply #2

Macca77

It looks to me like Koeman has lost the players, that's the only explanation for that performance

September 15, 2017, 01:59:41 AM
Reply #3

Martip

It looks to me like Koeman has lost the players, that's the only explanation for that performance
That was worse than the dark Martinez days for me a d fuck me they were dark.

September 15, 2017, 02:02:49 AM
Reply #4

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Sandro was a little bit of a bright spot today. A bit of movement and pace up front, if we had a couple more of those players there might be something to work around. All those attacking players are feeding off scraps in this system though.

The main issue for me is that it remains soooo pedestrian. Rooney and Sigurdsson I'd swap tomorrow for Barkley back in there. That's not me trying to make out Barkley to be something he isn't, he had his issues too, but I prefer what he brings to those two.

September 15, 2017, 02:05:01 AM
Reply #5

Martip

I thought Sandro was a little bit of a bright spot today. A bit of movement and pace up front, if we had a couple more of those players there might be something to work around. All those attacking players are feeding off scraps in this system though.

The main issue for me is that it remains soooo pedestrian. Rooney and Sigurdsson I'd swap tomorrow for Barkley back in there. That's not me trying to make out Barkley to be something he isn't, he had his issues too, but I prefer what he brings to those two.
Rooney slowed Utd down for 2 years before we signed him...so now he's slowing us down.

September 15, 2017, 02:44:11 AM
Reply #6

TheTone

I thought he was shit, looks like he is going to fall over at any moment and those hopeless pot shots from way out do my head in

I thought Vlasic looks promising though

September 15, 2017, 02:48:44 AM
Reply #7

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Feel a bit silly about booking that hotel for the final.....

Simply simply lovely

September 15, 2017, 02:51:48 AM
Reply #8

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I thought he was shit, looks like he is going to fall over at any moment and those hopeless pot shots from way out do my head in

I thought Vlasic looks promising though

Fair enough, I thought he grew into the game. Still took a silly shot from too far out I agree, but that's what happens when you're feeding off scraps usually or trying to force a situation.

Need to see more of him running into the box though, he shouldn't be needing to shoot from that far out.

September 15, 2017, 03:05:08 AM
Reply #9

everton1952

Sandro looks crap and considering he cost little he probably is crap. He is not the main culprit though. Rooney has been a disaster so far. Koeman may be the problem?

September 15, 2017, 03:12:42 PM
Reply #10

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Have booked a non refundable flight and hotel to Lyon, might not bother buying the match ticket though.

September 15, 2017, 03:41:51 PM
Reply #11

themilkycoffees

Another manager lost the Everton players? Martinez 'lost' the players too. There's a losing mentality at the club and I think it starts with Jagielka and Baines. Good servants and players in the past but not good enough anymore. Baines looks particularly not arsed.

September 15, 2017, 03:55:32 PM
Reply #12

Realist

Sandro looks crap and considering he cost little he probably is crap. He is not the main culprit though. Rooney has been a disaster so far. Koeman may be the problem?

The only premiership points we've got this season are because of Rooney, you haven't got a clue what you're on about

September 15, 2017, 05:12:06 PM
Reply #13

everton1952

Yes he did score a goal. There are too many defeatists on here and not enough realists, don't you think?   I think there is hope at the end of a long dark tunnel which opens up in January to a bright new future with two top  strikers and a winger,  and Unsworth asking for more time to get us out of the relegation scrap. We will claw our way up to 12th. Nah! No one has a clue where all this will end.

September 15, 2017, 05:56:20 PM
Reply #14

Redartin

You'll be able to sell it to one of your Red Shite mates.