December 14, 2017, 10:33:43 AM

Author Topic: [News]Gutless Everton answer Koeman's questioning of mentality with another poor display  (Read 2052 times)

September 16, 2017, 12:16:13 AM
Reply #30

Simon Paul

Administrator
Ron has said, via the BBC, that he is worried about Sunday's game because he is concerned that the players have doubts about their own abilities

as a manager, it is his job to address that

it might have also been an idea to not have sewn those seeds of doubt in the first place....

deCoubertin

September 16, 2017, 12:21:02 AM
Reply #31

Ross

as a manager, it is his job to address that

it might have also been an idea to not have sewn those seeds of doubt in the first place....

Erm, he's refreshingly honest, honest..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 16, 2017, 12:25:58 AM
Reply #32

Ih8redshite

I haven't been on this forum for a while now.  Hopefully this forum isn't a true reflection of our fanbase because if it is we are fucked. All the people on here that our calling for Rons head and slagging the team need to ask themselves whether they are true Evertonians.  We are Everton ffs, by calling the manager and playing staff gets us no where. I'm glad we have had a tough start and shown weaknesses because we will turn it round. We will be back to ourselves on Sunday and we will push on. Let's all get behind the manager and the players and stop behaving like a group of the shite supporters and grow some bollox. 

September 16, 2017, 12:33:36 AM
Reply #33

Tinga

September 16, 2017, 12:38:15 AM
Reply #34

Simon Paul

Administrator
I haven't been on this forum for a while now.  Hopefully this forum isn't a true reflection of our fanbase because if it is we are fucked. All the people on here that our calling for Rons head and slagging the team need to ask themselves whether they are true Evertonians.  We are Everton ffs, by calling the manager and playing staff gets us no where. I'm glad we have had a tough start and shown weaknesses because we will turn it round. We will be back to ourselves on Sunday and we will push on. Let's all get behind the manager and the players and stop behaving like a group of the shite supporters and grow some bollox. 

I often wonder if there will come a day when Everton fans stopped accusing other Everton fans of being Liverpool fans just because they disagree with them

September 16, 2017, 12:41:09 AM
Reply #35

BlueForYou

Kick up the arse, he will

Ron went on to say that it is time for him to tell the players to stand up and be counted
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 16, 2017, 12:43:23 AM
Reply #36

Simon Paul

Administrator
Kick up the arse, he will

Ron went on to say that it is time for him to tell the players to stand up and be counted

he also said that he will meet with "most" of the players to talk about last night

he said that at other clubs "big signings" get the chance to have a year to adjust to the Premier League, and that's the problem at Everton - completely forgetting that our three biggest signings already played in the Premier League, our fourth biggest signing didn't play too much of a part last night, and our fifth biggest signing of the summer was immediately loaned out to a European club!

September 16, 2017, 12:51:41 AM
Reply #37

BlueForYou

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 16, 2017, 01:12:54 AM
Reply #38

sirblue57

you understand the difference here don't you? that shower of inbred fuckwits have been spoilt by huge success, whereas we have had a chairman who has fucked up a couple of ground moves, a manager who over achieved on a pocket money budget and managed to play a decent level of football, and then a manager who was full of absolute shit, and now this one,  who cannot even manage to prepare his team for a EUROPEAN game.
so if the supporters of this club feel let down,frustrated and absolutely gutted over recent performance, they have every right to fucking complain without you spouting your shit at them , they are NOTHING like those redshite cnuts, so never accuse them of being so.

once again we have had our expectations raised and dashed, expect some fucking reaction, and it may not be pretty, but they pay enough to follow and support those multi millionaire tossers who cant even manage to pass to each other on a regular basis, so they are entitled to express any opinions.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

September 16, 2017, 02:03:53 AM
Reply #39

Ih8redshite

I often wonder if there will come a day when Everton fans stopped accusing other Everton fans of being Liverpool fans just because they disagree with them

Well when fans act as tho we are in a relegation battle because we have had a rough start, an they start calling for the managers head after a few bad results and performances it has a comparison to how the other shower behave when they lose a couple of games

September 16, 2017, 02:05:10 AM
Reply #40

Ih8redshite

you understand the difference here don't you? that shower of inbred fuckwits have been spoilt by huge success, whereas we have had a chairman who has fucked up a couple of ground moves, a manager who over achieved on a pocket money budget and managed to play a decent level of football, and then a manager who was full of absolute shit, and now this one,  who cannot even manage to prepare his team for a EUROPEAN game.
so if the supporters of this club feel let down,frustrated and absolutely gutted over recent performance, they have every right to fucking complain without you spouting your shit at them , they are NOTHING like those redshite cnuts, so never accuse them of being so.

once again we have had our expectations raised and dashed, expect some fucking reaction, and it may not be pretty, but they pay enough to follow and support those multi millionaire tossers who cant even manage to pass to each other on a regular basis, so they are entitled to express any opinions.

Calm down princess

September 16, 2017, 02:09:41 AM
Reply #41

Ih8redshite

its the total lack of any identity,style or game plan that's getting mentioned, surely that is what the manager/coaching staff should e sorting?

I agree on them points but I'm aiming it at the blurts who throw the toys out the prom and start calling for the managers head because we have had a bad start. Surely we should have patience too give the staff the time to settle and play the way the manager wants them too. If it all goes tits up and we are mid table at the end of the season, then yes we should consider a change, but after a few games ffs. People need to chill out

September 16, 2017, 02:53:55 AM
Reply #42

Lxxx

Proper Kopite statement that.

September 16, 2017, 03:11:54 AM
Reply #43

blueski

we seem absolutely terrified to get our defenders forward where there's any space whatsoever in behind at the moment

camped out in our half like a terrified pub team that can't run lumping the occaisional hopeless ball forward, what happened to the Koeman who exclusively focused on general fitness pressing and movement who slagged ours off for being overweight and slow?
Nil Satis

September 16, 2017, 03:58:32 AM
Reply #44

sirblue57

I agree on them points but I'm aiming it at the blurts who throw the toys out the prom and start calling for the managers head because we have had a bad start. Surely we should have patience too give the staff the time to settle and play the way the manager wants them too. If it all goes tits up and we are mid table at the end of the season, then yes we should consider a change, but after a few games ffs. People need to chill out

Who the fuck do you think you are? Just to get   some facts here. It's not just a couple of games. We have not looked like a proper team for a while, when was the last time we played for 90 minutes?  And despite our biggest spending window, we still look shapeless, lethargic and clueless.  So who do you blame? The fans? No. The manager. Because he is paid to sort the fucking team. Get them PREPARED.. for a game.
So fuck you PRINCESS because I and every other supporter have a right to vent our feelings. If you don't like that...i really couldn't care less...
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.