December 13, 2017, 05:20:55 AM

Author Topic: [News]Gutless Everton answer Koeman's questioning of mentality with another poor display  (Read 2041 times)

September 16, 2017, 04:16:31 AM
Reply #45

Realist

Who the fuck do you think you are? Just to get   some facts here. It's not just a couple of games. We have not looked like a proper team for a while, when was the last time we played for 90 minutes?  And despite our biggest spending window, we still look shapeless, lethargic and clueless.  So who do you blame? The fans? No. The manager. Because he is paid to sort the fucking team. Get them PREPARED.. for a game.
So fuck you PRINCESS because I and every other supporter have a right to vent our feelings. If you don't like that...i really couldn't care less...

deCoubertin

September 16, 2017, 06:53:14 PM
Reply #46

Ih8redshite

Who the fuck do you think you are? Just to get   some facts here. It's not just a couple of games. We have not looked like a proper team for a while, when was the last time we played for 90 minutes?  And despite our biggest spending window, we still look shapeless, lethargic and clueless.  So who do you blame? The fans? No. The manager. Because he is paid to sort the fucking team. Get them PREPARED.. for a game.
So fuck you PRINCESS because I and every other supporter have a right to vent our feelings. If you don't like that...i really couldn't care less...

Have you ever considered anger management princess. Here fishy fishy