October 24, 2017, 02:33:44 PM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman: I need to criticise myself  (Read 1889 times)

September 15, 2017, 02:27:10 AM
Reply #15

Lxxx

Admits the team weren't prepared for it.

You'd imagine the owner might want to ask him a bit more about his holiday commitments after hearing that.

You would hope

deCoubertin

September 15, 2017, 02:27:50 AM
Reply #16

bluenuck

Admits the team weren't prepared for it.

You'd imagine the owner might want to ask him a bit more about his holiday commitments after hearing that.

Was he away this week after the Spurs game? (serious question)

September 15, 2017, 02:34:21 AM
Reply #17

Ross

Was he away this week after the Spurs game? (serious question)

Not that I'm aware of but I'd wager he's got another lined up before Christmas come what may.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 15, 2017, 02:34:50 AM
Reply #18

Optimistic Blue

Well start playing the right players at the right position. That'll help for starters.

Why is this so fucking hard for managers to understand?! I am fully convinced the reason Leicester won the league was because they were the only fuckers playing all their players in their preferred fucking positions
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

September 15, 2017, 02:42:35 AM
Reply #19

Lxxx

Come on @Simon Paul. Any inside track from the club on why good players are seemingly not putting in shifts for him this early into a season? I can see how his character wouldn't be the most appealing but we just look as if we're not working on anything.

September 15, 2017, 02:46:43 AM
Reply #20

Simon Paul

Administrator
Come on @Simon Paul. Any inside track from the club on why good players are seemingly not putting in shifts for him this early into a season? I can see how his character wouldn't be the most appealing but we just look as if we're not working on anything.

no inside track but maybe a few of the lads expected his attitude to ease up a bit after coming in and making widespread changes to discipline in the team?

maybe - and this is something not many have mentioned - a few of the players quite like Ross Barkley and don't like the way he's being treated?

maybe they know he's not going to be here for long so don't see any point?

September 15, 2017, 02:47:40 AM
Reply #21

Redartin

So, not expecting much from Sunday's game, what if we don't get anything from Bournemouth and Burnley, does he go?

I think it will be the Sunderland cup defeat that might sway it.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

September 15, 2017, 03:12:07 AM
Reply #22

everton1952

It is up to Moshiri. We were taking a risk with Koeman, great player, average manager. I have no answer to this crisis, and it is a crisis Can he turn it around? No I do not think so. But he should be given a chance before he is binned. November and gone unless there is a recovery. Where is the 7th team by a mile last season? Maybe it was Lukaku who fooled us all. With him up front others would gain confidence.  Calvert Lewin up front by comparison is clueless and out of his depth. Only desperate people want him leading the line.

September 15, 2017, 03:22:49 AM
Reply #23

Marky Mark and the funky

I think it will be the Sunderland cup defeat that might sway it.

If we lose to them I'll join the Koeman out bandwagon, they have so many weaknesses and so little threat we'd really have to throw the match to get knocked out of the tinpot cup!

September 15, 2017, 03:30:36 AM
Reply #24

Ravardo

If we lose to them I'll join the Koeman out bandwagon, they have so many weaknesses and so little threat we'd really have to throw the match to get knocked out of the tinpot cup!

Did we not go out on the first game last season to norwich?

September 15, 2017, 03:37:39 AM
Reply #25

Marky Mark and the funky

Did we not go out on the first game last season to norwich?

Fair, but the key difference is I've been watching a bit of Sunderland bud ;)

They are truly poor, the unfortunate Grayson has been so restricted that he has not even spent 2m on new players! If we do go out to them you can remind me of this post...

September 15, 2017, 04:22:40 AM
Reply #26

bacon sarnie

If that's true it's just bizarre

Rooney was marking him the thick twa...t. Soz, fuckin packed with Arsenal fans in here. Talking bizarre the Germans have taken London. Bit late like.

Anyways, cheers Evertonians. Only three more sleepies til the fall of Rom.

September 15, 2017, 04:52:07 AM
Reply #27

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You definitely do Ronald but that's not going to stop us doing it too.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 04:58:38 AM by Confucius »
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 15, 2017, 04:57:36 AM
Reply #28

Ravardo

Fair, but the key difference is I've been watching a bit of Sunderland bud ;)

They are truly poor, the unfortunate Grayson has been so restricted that he has not even spent 2m on new players! If we do go out to them you can remind me of this post...

Possibly being beating with 2 of our own players in their side....doesnt bear thinking about

September 15, 2017, 07:58:54 AM
Reply #29

Jamokachi

I strongly dislike this useless dickhead, we've gone backwards since he came

How?