December 18, 2017, 05:05:48 PM

Author Topic: Everton fan tv  (Read 2023 times)

September 16, 2017, 09:08:10 PM
Reply #30

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
That's the beauty of it
Every club has delusional fans, we have fans on here saying / thinking everything is fine and dandy
I didn't insult you either

Ahh, so you don't consider saying someone is 'talking crap' to be insulting?

I'm curious, can you please provide an example of where someone has said everything is fine?

I used the 'undecided' emoji to indicate that I am undecided (because to decide, I will have to watch), and questioned the comparison to a channel that is widely used to mock a fan base, out of concern that extreme views being expressed as strong reaction to a bad game result in the other clubs fan bases using Evertonians as their new 'look how delusional their fans are' example. The fact that you seem unaware of how much Arsenal Fan TV is used as mockery makes me wonder how balanced your channel will be, or whether it will just be another outlet for your 'realism'. Your inability to tolerate other opinions, and apparent lack of understanding of what people find insulting.. well it doesn't bode well for a balanced quality output. Please feel free to prove me wrong.

deCoubertin

September 16, 2017, 09:11:07 PM
Reply #31

Realist

Ahh, so you don't consider saying someone is 'talking crap' to be insulting?

I'm curious, can you please provide an example of where someone has said everything is fine?

I used the 'undecided' emoji to indicate that I am undecided (because to decide, I will have to watch), and questioned the comparison to a channel that is widely used to mock a fan base, out of concern that extreme views being expressed as strong reaction to a bad game result in the other clubs fan bases using Evertonians as their new 'look how delusional their fans are' example. The fact that you seem unaware of how much Arsenal Fan TV is used as mockery makes me wonder how balanced your channel will be, or whether it will just be another outlet for your 'realism'. Your inability to tolerate other opinions, and apparent lack of understanding of what people find insulting.. well it doesn't bode well for a balanced quality output. Please feel free to prove me wrong.

I honestly can't be arsed getting into it with you, I don't have to prove zip to you mate.
Like I said if you don't like the channel or feel it's "unbalanced" don't watch

September 16, 2017, 09:12:47 PM
Reply #32

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
I honestly can't be arsed getting into it with you, I don't have to prove zip to you mate.
Like I said if you don't like the channel or feel it's "unbalanced" don't watch

Course you can't sunshine. Discussing things rationally is clearly too challenging for you, it's your way or the highway.  ;)

Perhaps you think your channel is original, but it's not even a first for the club.

September 16, 2017, 09:14:30 PM
Reply #33

Realist

Course you can't sunshine. Discussing things rationally is clearly too challenging for you, it's your way or the highway.  ;)

Perhaps you think your channel is original, but it's not even a first for the club.

No one claimed it was original did they?

September 16, 2017, 09:14:46 PM
Reply #34

Simon Paul

Administrator

I hope he does what that cockney taxi driver does with politics, but with Everton

September 16, 2017, 09:16:36 PM
Reply #35

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Good luck. If you're broadcasting I think you'll want to try be a bit more balanced in how you come off than how you do on here. Otherwise you'll alienate some, just leave people a bit bored once the initial interest wears off, and frankly not shoehorn yourself into positions that constrain you later on. You can hopefully tell from here's that your very negative perspective on Everton won't win you too many followers. Other than that I'd love it if a project like that became successful so all for it.

September 16, 2017, 09:18:12 PM
Reply #36

Realist

Good luck. If you're broadcasting I think you'll want to try be a bit more balanced in how you come off than how you do on here. Otherwise you'll alienate some, just leave people a bit bored once the initial interest wears off, and frankly not shoehorn yourself into positions that constrain you later on. You can hopefully tell from here's that your very negative perspective on Everton won't win you too many followers. Other than that I'd love it if a project like that became successful so all for it.

My own thoughts will pretty much stay private. It's a sound board for the fans, that's the only aim

September 16, 2017, 09:18:51 PM
Reply #37

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
I hope he does what that cockney taxi driver does with politics, but with Everton

Who is that then? What does he do with politics?

September 16, 2017, 09:22:48 PM
Reply #38

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber

That's more along the lines of what I might have said, but I got offended at the insult first.  :blush:

September 16, 2017, 09:31:55 PM
Reply #39

SANA_DR0

lol the artist taxi driver, his original spiel was fun, but then it went into the realms of conspiracy shit, not watched his videos for a good 4 years or so.

Btw Realist, Toffee TV already exists and its pretty good, i dont think you would be able to compete with channels that have been set up for a few years..
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 16, 2017, 09:48:18 PM
Reply #40

ally2

Looking forward to it. Should be entertaining.

Difficult one to judge though. If all the opinions are middle of the road then it might be a bit boring. But if opinions are quite extreme then they'll be used by other team's fans to mock us.

September 16, 2017, 10:21:45 PM
Reply #41

gizzblue

The last Thing Everton supporters need is an outlet for everything negative (if the posters history is anything to go by)about Everton ...we have Jamie Carragher for that or any redshite YouTube channel and there are plenty both here and in Norway.

September 16, 2017, 10:33:34 PM
Reply #42

eyesalwaysblue

Can i apply for the totally biased commentary job?  with foul language and terrible comments about owners, board members and all their extended family?
                 good luck lad anyway more power to yer elbow.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 16, 2017, 11:10:51 PM
Reply #43

Realist

The last Thing Everton supporters need is an outlet for everything negative (if the posters history is anything to go by)about Everton ...we have Jamie Carragher for that or any redshite YouTube channel and there are plenty both here and in Norway.

Did you just choose to ignore the post where I said my opinions will stay private you mug?

September 16, 2017, 11:12:49 PM
Reply #44

Realist

lol the artist taxi driver, his original spiel was fun, but then it went into the realms of conspiracy shit, not watched his videos for a good 4 years or so.

Btw Realist, Toffee TV already exists and its pretty good, i dont think you would be able to compete with channels that have been set up for a few years..

Toffee tv is a different format if I'm not mistaken mate? We're gonna be outside the grounds talking to the fans